Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Secret Service

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
The President walked from the White House to St John's Church through Lafeyette Square. My gf said "I don't see how it can be safe for him to do that, with all the protesters and such". I was like "oh, its safe, trust me". Being at several presidential rallies in my lifetime I know an veritable army of secret service surrounds him, and if its a situation like this the numbers are probably doubled.

And then a picture gets posted. Secret Service Uniformed Division. Getting set for the President's stroll.
Secret Service Uniformed Division.jpg

BADASS

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Dude will shoot a fly off the top of the Washington Monument with that thing

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
On our way to a diner one morning we noticed a gun ship flying low, off ramps blocked and increasing LE enforcement as we neared the diner. SS was everywhere around and inside the diner. About 25 local LE vehicles converged, TRUMP 2020 tour bus pulled up and about 25 more LE vehicle filled in and surrounded the bus from the rear. It was Pence.

Some were city, some where county and then state troopers. Then there were regular MI looking folks with light arms peppered among them.

All those guns I felt so so unsafe.......................LOL!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Any idea how heavy or light this gun is? Looks heavy

It does look heavy for sure, but since it’s so customizable and price was of zero concern to him, who the hell knows. I’d go with upwards of 25-30lbs.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
This weapon weights about 30lbs less the scope and loaded magazine.

No its much lighter than that.
Its either a 300 WM or 7mm.
I have a .308 in a chassis and its around 11lbs.
Mine is a short action and thats a long action but the weight isnt that drastically different.
That one runs a Harris bipod and its not very heavy. I run an Atlas on mine, doesnt not weigh much.
Neither does the suppressor. I have a few of those. The Saker is heavier than the Omega 300 but not that much.
I read somewhere that its either a McMillian or Accurcy International chassis with a Remington 700 style action.

Check out the new Barrett MRAD MK22 system they developed for Spec Ops.
Its bad ass. The rifle outfitted with the .338 LM 26" barrel weighs 14.5lbs, that should be a comparison.
https://barrett.net/products/firearms/mrad

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic