Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Second day dieting

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
So I am obviously doing IF as usual, and an IIFYM mentality, but I am also going back to carb cycling. My intention is to hit 100-150g carbs on off days, and 250-300g on training days. Today was my first off day and fuark, I went a little extreme. THis was my total so far...

1,770 Cals
82.4 fats
51.2 carbs
195.9 protein

This isn't including the blackberries, snow peas and zucchini I had. Regardless, I am low in calories as well as protein and carbs. Not worried about the carbs as much as I am protein. THe issue is, I don't want any more protein! I dont have the appetite to eat more of it. :/ The thought of chicken is making me nauseated. Already had yogurt too. MIght have a small bowl of cereal I guess.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
For your IF are you using a 8 hour window to eat? I have seen some do different variations. I liked doing 16 fasting, 8 feed for myself.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
For your IF are you using a 8 hour window to eat? I have seen some do different variations. I liked doing 16 fasting, 8 feed for myself.

Same. I am doing 16 hour fast.

I just need to plan a little better. I got so good at what to eat in the past, that I didn't need to plan further out from one meal at a time. Now I am just rusty and need to remember the meals I ate before and I should be alright.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Yea it takes about a week to get back into the groove.

greek yogurt and whey protein powder combined in a bowl is pretty tasty. There is like 60g of protein too.

thanks Redneck for sharing that one.

have you ever tried those Isopure drinks in the fridge at the health food store? They are protein only.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I don't like my whey ruining my Greek yogurt. lol It's so tasty that I think whey ruins it.

I Have a couple of those isopures left, but they are expensive to drink every day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic