Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Second Cycle Planning Begins

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm just beginning to plan for cycle number two. This is quite a ways out but what can I say, I don't like doing things half assed...

The goal: Body Re-comp - kill this gut, dry up and harden.

Any thoughts you have I'm open to. I'd like to incorporate some peptides (ones with a proven record of success) and/or some growth hormone. I'd love to incorporate Tren but would need advice on controlling the sides. Eq/Mast may be a better option??? Anavar is a definite - thinking I'll throw that in the last 4 weeks.

I don't think I'll need extraordinary doses but feel free to leave your thoughts here bros.

Thanks in advance!

---PoB---

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I wouldn't go with tren on a second cycle. What was your first cycle composed of? I'm not flaming but it looks like you're over complicating things.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
First cycle test E and dbol. If it sounds like I'm over complicating things its because I'm worked up about putting together a great cycle is all.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
A great cycle doesn't need to be made up of lots of compounds nor at large doses either. A bread & butter begginers cycle is 10 - 12 weeks of test @ 500mg EW, a good second cycle would be test & decca (depending on your goals) and as far as fat reduction, there's a hell of a lot to be said for diet. I played around with foods for a long, long time before I found what was good for me.
If you start high now, you're always gonna want or need bigger and more complex cycles when in reality a good basic, no nonsense cycle coupled with good diet and training will yield great results.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
A great cycle doesn't need to be made up of lots of compounds nor at large doses either. A bread & butter begginers cycle is 10 - 12 weeks of test @ 500mg EW, a good second cycle would be test & decca (depending on your goals) and as far as fat reduction, there's a hell of a lot to be said for diet. I played around with foods for a long, long time before I found what was good for me.
If you start high now, you're always gonna want or need bigger and more complex cycles when in reality a good basic, no nonsense cycle coupled with good diet and training will yield great results.

Alright, I suppose I'm guilty of not adding enough detail to the post, but this is just a cursory information gathering kind of post. I did state that I'm not looking for huge doses - not interested in a gram of test. And the other compounds I mentioned are just ones that intrigue me. I know Tren wouldn't be smart which is why I asked if I would get similar results from Eq or Masteron.

So you mentioned Deca though. Let me ask you about sides for that. If you are running it with a test as you of course should, should caber be taken throughout or just as needed?

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Keep it simple, some test and var or test/winny since you want to kill the gut and lean out i would stay away from anything that will bloat or just give you water weight.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Keep it simple, some test and var or test/winny since you want to kill the gut and lean out i would stay away from anything that will bloat or just give you water weight.

Can i drink my winny??? lol THAT WAS JUST A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
^^^^They do have liquid oral winny that taste like shit but i prefer tabs myself.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
TBH I've never found the need to run caber. I always run Proviron during a cycle and that's it, I keep nolva on hand just in case but have yet found the need to use it during a cycle.
What do you think about 500mg test en EW, 300mg decca EW, 50mg Proviron ED then onto basic nolva only for PCT.
I'd normally say to run the decca at a greater dosage but you need a good test to decca split and 300mg isn't bad and allows you to stick with 500mg test.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
If you want to keep it simple, you could front load your test, so 1 gram (over 4 shots first week), then 500mg ew, and add anavar for the last 6 weeks to help get your lean on.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
You could do a 8 weeker of Test Prop and NPP and run a high dose of Var torwards the end of the cycle

Just a Idea

And you have plenty of time for tren

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
IMO, Deca is a much harsher compound on the HPTA than Tren. I recovered just fine from 10 weeks of tren. But 10 weeks of deca took about 10 weeks to recover, it was absolutely brutal. I will NOT use Deca again until my TRT days when I don't have to come off. Everyone is different but I think you can hack 2 compounds plus orals just fine of a second cycle. It sounds like your main goal is minimal muscle gain but maximum fat loss. In other words become a lean mean fighting machine without losing any of the muscle you already have. The one drug that can without a doubt help you do that is tren.

I will advise, if you decide to do tren, to use the acetate ester just in case your sides are too bad. In fact, run some test prop, tren ace, and winny....that's a hell of a cutting cycle right there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic