Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Scott Weiland dies at 48

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Because we're too busy doin' women stuff, cookin', cleanin', takin' care of the kiddies, volunteering, and lookin' pretty to have the time to play this kind of guitar ourselves....but WE LOOOVE THIS GUITAR WORK, can't get enough of it! Classic jammin'!

And I thought it was Allen Collins stunning beauty all this time!...On a serious note (no pun intended), one of his best riffs (solo's) was in "FreeBird"!...I never can get enough...

.o_O

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
SRV has such a unique style!...He is one of the few I have to slow down the tempo to get the rhythm on....Can only imagine what we would be hearing (enjoying) today if he would have lived!!!!...

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
The vids on utube of the young kids playin drums are incredible. One shows vids of a boy 5 -12 playin slipknot, metalica, etc., its so cute when hes young and smiles at his dad when he hits a tough riff. Also, a young girl who has the fastest hands Ive ever seen, most due to her ability to barely grip the sticks and use her wrist movement instead of moving her arms, very well trained. She is real beautiful in her own way with an awesome smile when she hits a tough riff. I could watch these kids all day.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The vids on utube of the young kids playin drums are incredible. One shows vids of a boy 5 -12 playin slipknot, metalica, etc., its so cute when hes young and smiles at his dad when he hits a tough riff. Also, a young girl who has the fastest hands Ive ever seen, most due to her ability to barely grip the sticks and use her wrist movement instead of moving her arms, very well trained. She is real beautiful in her own way with an awesome smile when she hits a tough riff. I could watch these kids all day.

Way back I was in an music shop getting strings/picks...I would always mess around with the guitars trying to find the one that sounded the best...Anyway, I heard one of SRV's' song's wailing in one of the back rooms!...I walked back to see who was playing and it was a kid around 10'ish I would say...Made me feel like never picking up a guitar again, *LOL*...He was even doing the smiles like Vaughan would do...Was amazing to watch!...

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Wow!...Can't even believe Dylan can still jam, much less facilitate an tour!!!!...Did anyone have plans for this one?...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bob-dylan-cancels-u-summer-015311563.html ...

Maybe it's a combination of good genetics, willpower, and a change in life style later in life. The same goes for Keith Richards. He and the Stones were planning a 2020 tour, but had to postpone it because of the Covid crisis. Hell, I remember back 30yrs ago and thought that Richards was on his last run.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
If ya don't like em, then u don't like music....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic