Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Scott Weiland dies at 48

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Yep....Wasn't sure if u had said u played or not...Sorry about that....

I do not play any instruments but to the people that do that’s amazing talent they have. that’s why I like watching a lot of music on YouTube when the bands do it live. it’s pretty neat watching them play and hear it at the same time. it’s a completely different experience.

start at 6 mins and it’s an awesome experience watching them play and listening to this at the same time unbelievable how they do it. another thing I noticed this audience is about 90% women . lol.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I do not play any instruments but to the people that do that’s amazing talent they have. that’s why I like watching a lot of music on YouTube when the bands do it live. it’s pretty neat watching them play and hear it at the same time. it’s a completely different experience.

start at 6 mins and it’s an awesome experience watching them play and listening to this at the same time unbelievable how they do it. another thing I noticed this audience is about 90% women . lol.

I think u and I have same taste in music, bro!...LS is the first band I learned to play!...They were my fav back in the day!...I followed them up with AC/DC!!!...Then the rests!....My cousin was/is friends with Alice n Chains...He went to High School with them...He came down to visit me years ago (his father had passed and was there for funeral)...That's when I learned about his dealings with Alice...He was into computers and played a tad, but wasnt to good at it, so, he did their sound for a little while, I think that's what he told me...Anyway, that's when I got into Alice n chains and learned their songs...

Good vids, brah!!!!!...

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
....I like watching a lot of music on YouTube when the bands do it live. it’s pretty neat watching them play and hear it at the same time. it’s a completely different experience......this audience is about 90% women

Because we're too busy doin' women stuff, cookin', cleanin', takin' care of the kiddies, volunteering, and lookin' pretty to have the time to play this kind of guitar ourselves....but WE LOOOVE THIS GUITAR WORK, can't get enough of it! Classic jammin'!

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Remembering another badass guitar boss we lost waaaaay too soon at 35 due to a tragic helicopter crash....his brother is another one gone too. Both became Christians before they died. Shine played this one for me all the time. No doubt Stevie Ray was one of the first ones Shine met when he crossed over -- Shout out to Shine (Happy Birthday this month) & Stevie Ray!
https://www.guitarworld.com/artists/august-1990-how-stevie-ray-vaughan-died

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Stevie Ray Vaughan was named the 'white' Hendrix
Huge Correction - I was told Jimmie died but he's not dead, he's still kickin' it with Clapton! My bad, I trusted what I was told but nope, he's fine. :cool:

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Stevie Ray Vaughan was named the 'white' Hendrix
Huge Correction - I was told Jimmie died but he's not dead, he's still kickin' it with Clapton! My bad, I trusted what I was told but nope, he's fine. :cool:

Yeah, Jimmy Vaughan is still around. Eric said he was going to retire a yr or two ago which should be expected. He's in his 70's and can't go on forever. My fav from Stevie is his live instrumental of Little Wing....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Oh my, I missed this....at least it wasn't another overdose....they're all getting to the age of 'Lived BIG, heart worn OUT'.

Makes u wonder if life is in vain?....:confused:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic