Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Scott Weiland dies at 48

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Sad day for 90's people. It's not a surprise but STP is one of my favorite bands. RIP my friend.

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
Sad day for 90's people. It's not a surprise but STP is one of my favorite bands. RIP my friend.

Really... how it happen. My guess is he was back on the smack.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I heard about this at work tonight. That sucks

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
He had a long rough road with heroin. I imagine it caught up with him.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Very sad to hear, 20yrs ago it was Cobain. Wtf, seeing a huge upswing in heroin deaths everywhere!

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
He was on his tour bus, they don't know if it was an overdose he was been in and out of rehab but was thought to be sober.. it's all over the local news this morning..

shame

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Very sad to hear, 20yrs ago it was Cobain. Wtf, seeing a huge upswing in heroin deaths everywhere!
unless Cobain was injecting heroin with his shotgun... I dont think he died from an overdose... and as far as he is concerned... good riddance... his "music" was horrible...

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I'm not a 90's person but I always keep up with current rock/metal music. Been listening to his music for 20+ years.

I remember my 2nd wife buying me the 2nd STP CD (Purple) when we were first dating in 1994.

Dude was the same age as me. Far too young. RIP

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
IC is a huge Winger fan.....

And everyone knows Cobain died from overuse of cheque drops.....

unless Cobain was injecting heroin with his shotgun... I dont think he died from an overdose... and as far as he is concerned... good riddance... his "music" was horrible...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

Nearly popped a hemorrhoid from laughing at this.

Loved STP, saw them twice....he was a great performer and lyricist.

Then I saw Velvet Revolver and as good as the music was, he was a skeleton of himself and I left the concert early.....he sucked.

It was like wanting to fukk a hot girl that you've been working on for a few months, you finally get to see her naked and she's got a hairy stomach....total let down.

I would've said you find out that she has a dick but I know IC loves that shit.

RIP SW- But I'm not really shocked.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Wow, that sucks. Not surprised much, as everyone else said, he had his issues and it caught up to him. RIP Scott.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic