Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Scientology Ads

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I am not clicking on your video PV, because as soon as I do, I am going to start seeing them on my YouTube all the time. Haha. You trying to convert me?

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
I am not clicking on your video PV, because as soon as I do, I am going to start seeing them on my YouTube all the time. Haha. You trying to convert me?
I will get you up to Thetan Level 8 in no time.....as long as you can pay and pay and pay and there is something juicy in your background you will disclose during "auditing" for which we can blackmail.

Surrender to the hive mind.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I guess all religion is a form of mental imprisonment. So blue like a prison is fitting.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
Honestly, as long as they're not doing anything shady, illegal, or just plain wrong, I don't care. They can be as weird as they want. I personally enjoy conversing with Jehova's Witnesses when they knock on my door.

It only gets annoying when they start acting like one of those Westboro lunatics.

OP, have you met Scientologists before? What are they like? There's a lot of Mormons where I live and they're cool people.

Scientology is absolutely shady and has a long history of illegal activities.
Michele Diane Miscavige, the wife of Scientology leader David Miscavige disappeared in 2007 and hasn't been seen since.

They have a place on-site known as "The Hole" where they allegedly forcibly hold high ranking members of their cult and subject them to all sorts of physical assault and brain washing in an effort to increase loyalty to the organization. There have been high ranking ex-members of scientology speak out to police and FBI regarding actions that happened within The Hole. Despite this, the cult denies the existence of this place but has never offered to allow anyone entry into the property to confirm what exactly goes on there. It also has razor wire surrounding it if that says anything about what the purpose of that structure is.

They have policy called "Fair Game" where anyone who no longer wishes to be affiliated with Scientology then becomes labeled "Fair Game" for members to freely attack in any way they see fit. This includes falsifying police reports/bomb threats to try to imprison innocent individuals, suing them relentlessly for years to bankrupt them, posting their private information anywhere they can , hiring private investigators to track and follow ex-members for literal decades across continents.

They also routinely use their vast sums of cash to litigate en masse anyone who dares speak out against them into submission. For example when in 1993 the IRS was questioning the tax exempt status of the organization, the organization forced the IRS into reversing 30 years of precedent with 2,400 individual lawsuits all aimed at the IRS in one year alone.

Operation Snow White was a Scientology plot back in the 1970's that's worth looking into. Over 5,000 Scientologist operatives infiltrated 136 government agencies and private entities across 30 countries who were critical of the organization in an attempt to recover any intelligence those agencies had. They stole priveleged documents and wiretapped illegally.

During the FBI investigation of Operation Snow White, another Scientology plot called Operation PC Freakout was uncovered which itself was made up of two additional plots called Operations Daniel and Operation Dynamite. PC Freakout was an attempt to have Paulette Cooper imprisoner or committed to an asylum for her work in a book called The Scandal of Scientology. During investigation of Operation PC Freakout, the FBI discovered over 48,000 documents from the organization revealing "criminal campaigns of vilification, burglaries and thefts ... against private and public individuals and organizations" as the U.S. Prosecutor at the time put it. They also continued to litigate against Cooper throughout this.

They have a long history of legal issues, mysterious deaths of their members and a host of other very questionable activities.

With what we do know about how they operate, it really makes you wonder what we don't know and what they're ultimate hiding. What secrets are they fighting so vehemently to avoid exposing? They are far, far from your average cult and they are doing everything in their power to obfuscate their activities.

Last edited:
Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
Scientology is absolutely shady and has a long history of illegal activities.
Michele Diane Miscavige, the wife of Scientology leader David Miscavige disappeared in 2007 and hasn't been seen since.

They have a place on-site known as "The Hole" where they allegedly forcibly hold high ranking members of their cult and subject them to all sorts of physical assault and brain washing in an effort to increase loyalty to the organization. There have been high ranking ex-members of scientology speak out to police and FBI regarding actions that happened within The Hole. Despite this, the cult denies the existence of this place but has never offered to allow anyone entry into the property to confirm what exactly goes on there. It also has razor wire surrounding it if that says anything about what the purpose of that structure is.

They have policy called "Fair Game" where anyone who no longer wishes to be affiliated with Scientology then becomes labeled "Fair Game" for members to freely attack in any way they see fit. This includes falsifying police reports/bomb threats to try to imprison innocent individuals, suing them relentlessly for years to bankrupt them, posting their private information anywhere they can , hiring private investigators to track and follow ex-members for literal decades across continents.

They also routinely use their vast sums of cash to litigate en masse anyone who dares speak out against them into submission. For example when in 1993 the IRS was questioning the tax exempt status of the organization, the organization forced the IRS into reversing 30 years of precedent with 2,400 individual lawsuits all aimed at the IRS in one year alone.

Operation Snow White was a Scientology plot back in the 1970's that's worth looking into. Over 5,000 Scientologist operatives infiltrated 136 government agencies and private entities across 30 countries who were critical of the organization in an attempt to recover any intelligence those agencies had. They stole priveleged documents and wiretapped illegally.

During the FBI investigation of Operation Snow White, another Scientology plot called Operation PC Freakout was uncovered which itself was made up of two additional plots called Operations Daniel and Operation Dynamite. PC Freakout was an attempt to have Paulette Cooper imprisoner or committed to an asylum for her work in a book called The Scandal of Scientology. During investigation of Operation PC Freakout, the FBI discovered over 48,000 documents from the organization revealing "criminal campaigns of vilification, burglaries and thefts ... against private and public individuals and organizations" as the U.S. Prosecutor at the time put it. They also continued to litigate against Cooper throughout this.

They have a long history of legal issues, mysterious deaths of their members and a host of other very questionable activities.

With what we do know about how they operate, it really makes you wonder what we don't know and what they're ultimate hiding. What secrets are they fighting so vehemently to avoid exposing? They are far, far from your average cult and they are doing everything in their power to obfuscate their activities.

Wow...

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
Blue matches the sky. It makes me think of "no limits" and of heaven. Scientology still sucks, though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic