Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

sciatic nerve flare up?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yo!! Let's take it easy on the Pharmacueticals eh!! You young turds might be all gung ho on bad doctors giving out meds but I can garronteee you when you get a bit older and that sciatic nerve or pinched nerve flares up and you're trying to sleep , you'll be crying to the doc for a muscle relaxer or 2!! I know many guys who abuse them but some of us legitimately need them at times. So don't be pissin in my cheerios chidrens :D

Get you a Inverter, I use mine pretty routinely and it's cut my pains in half if not more. Only paid $150 and hang in the am and pm for a few minutes and Im gtg

So true bro - people that abuse drugs screw us that use them legit . Having broke me neck my lower spine shattered , my knee twice , ripped every major bone and tendon - I've had to deal with prescibed . I don't take regular or long term but like after my spine surgery I needed them god damn pharmacy always harassed me . Like that movie the purge if only one time I could kick that pharmacist teeth down his throat just once lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic