Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Schwarzenegger unhappy with body

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Imagine if he were busted with hGH or something else, like Stallone did.

He doesn't have to get busted. He can get a script written for him by an endo. I know plenty of older lifters who are written scripts for Test and GH by docs.

He won't get back to looking like he used to but he can look a helluva lot better than he does now.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
I thought his heart was in pretty rough shape. That basically sidelined him being able to lift, or use.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
He lives in california, right? Do they not have any ellipticals in California? Fat boy needs to quit pouting and start doing.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well if anyone knows how too get their body back to shape it would be him

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
He doesn't have to get busted. He can get a script written for him by an endo. I know plenty of older lifters who are written scripts for Test and GH by docs.

He won't get back to looking like he used to but he can look a helluva lot better than he does now.

I said that because of what he has said about AAS...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
IMG_0317.jpg

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Whenever I see a photo of a ripped old guy, it always seems their abs are displaced. Anyone know what causes that?

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
If I were him I'd be running some script hgh and test. Feeling better physically. Arnold mentally has it all together.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Whenever I see a photo of a ripped old guy, it always seems their abs are displaced. Anyone know what causes that?

This is just a theory....We all have minor misalignments in our spine, so my guess is that after many years and the exaggeration of those misaligments the abs shift in position and size to accomodate and stabilize the core. Again, just a thought.......

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it would really suck to be arnold. my dad always lifted. that is the main reason that i started lifting. he was a football coach and track coach and always had a huge chest and arms and decent legs. as he has aged and had health problems and his back has so much arthritis that it cant be fixed any longer, he has lost so much shape. i know it really bothers him as he talks about needing to get back to lifting all the time. sucks to get old sometimes!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic