Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Schools are getting infuckingsane...

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Number one is we all know you never read the Bible, the Koran or studied Buhdism yet you comment on them as if you have.
The bible story doesn't state that what went on in the story was right or good, it is examples of fucked up behaviours that people do and calling them sins etc.
You are a lost and angry little fella that seems to want to always incite people with your ridiculous statements, take a look in the mirror and then try to become someone you like.
Maybe then you will see the World as it really is and try to make it a better place.
Cheers

You worship a sick, twisted, malevolent wizard.

Open the book and read it. YOUR god is evil.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
There you go again, assuming everyone is the same.

Now you are assuming all of us "right wingers" are the same.

While your post was super insulting, you wasted it on me. I my friend am an atheist. Not your tradition hate spewing, god bashing atheist. (I'll leave the hate spewing to you).

Have a good day bud ;)

I'm big enough to admit i misfired about your religious views. My bad.

I still hold firm that most right wingers (I grew up in the deep south) want to instill in schools biblical teachings. If you're not one of them, I applaud you.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Ahhhh religion some of the dirtiest sex crazed girls in my younger days were from Christian private schools and preachers daughters.

Reactions: ceo
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You worship a sick, twisted, malevolent wizard.

Open the book and read it. YOUR god is evil
The Dr Seuss book is Evil?
LMAO
Christmas must be a blast for your wife and kids,

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Look at this motherfucker here.

This is another Project Veritas undercover video.

This is the dean of students at a private school in Chicago.

He brought in LGBTQ+ people to talk to the students.

They brought dildos, but plugs and explained "queer sex". The school is backing him up.

$40,000 a year...

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Have you guys seen the articles on the web about teachers resigning because of violent abusive students? I can't even imagine what they go through.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
They are looking for the next generation to be weak and dependent.

The more fucked up they are, the less chance they will have to understand what's going on.

If they don't understand, they can't stand up to it.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
San Francisco has mandated teaching gender identity to elementary schools.

""The document claims that, according to California law, educators do not need 'permission' to teach kids about topics regarding sex and gender identity*"

These are the sick fucks that are going behind the parents back and "counselling" them.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yep good ol Pedo Joe says-

"We need to challenge the hundreds of callous, cynical laws introduced in the states targeting transgender children, terrifying families and criminalizing doctors who get children to care they need. We have to protect these children."

Wait, wut???

Ya, this sick fuck says he protecting the children. WTF???

Yes, we must protect the doctors that are mutilating children's genitals. Along with the rest of the groomers.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
FB_IMG_1651689388718.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic