Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Schools are getting infuckingsane...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I agree with you...... what i got out of the whole thread was that students need to be empowered to stand up and walk out of classes that are teaching things that are not socially, morally, or approved by the state/school to be taught..

Is it the kids fault ?? hardly, the parents empower the teachers and schools to teach "whatever then think is best"..

And yes there is a syllabus that is accredited by the state for kids and even in elementary.. and yep, when Mn started the core crap when my youngest was in 4th grade, i did pull him.. I did however force him to do what i preach, that is to say "No" I want to speak to my dad/lawyer ... and thats the call i got from the principle, .... at that meeting I took $65 PER DAY out of the schools payroll, and shared that information everywhere locally
I agree parents need to teach their kids. The problem is there are too many nonparents out there that don't teach their kids anything.

This is the reason all this crap is in the schools in the first place. Parents don't take the time as they have done in previous decades.

In this day and age the only way for good parents to empower anything is to vote each individual school board out and replace them.

The teacher's unions are working under the deep state agenda. They do the same thing in every communist state. The brainwashing starts young.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1661890510726.jpg
    FB_IMG_1661890510726.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 45
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1661891104064.jpg
    FB_IMG_1661891104064.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 55
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It's a perversity filled world now. I saw 2 teens holding pinkies one had hair braids/pig tails in walking in the men's bathroom at Buc-ee's. They stood in the same stall and held each others dick while they urinated. I was so pissed as there were young kids in there with shocked looks on their faces. Parents rushed them out. I wanted to call the manager but saw my life flash before my eyes as you know I would have been butchered labeled a transhomophobe and gone viral losing my career for even raising the issue.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It's a perversity filled world now. I saw 2 teens holding pinkies one had hair braids/pig tails in walking in the men's bathroom at Buc-ee's. They stood in the same stall and held each others dick while they urinated. I was so pissed as there were young kids in there with shocked looks on their faces. Parents rushed them out. I wanted to call the manager but saw my life flash before my eyes as you know I would have been butchered labeled a transhomophobe and gone viral losing my career for even raising the issue.
I have not yet been in this position IRL.....THANKFULLY. I think i'd have a million thoughts go through my mind at once, all bad, and then i'd stall like in a trance before I narrowed it down to one....but by then it would all be over and they would have left, lol

Shit always happens out of nowhere, unexpected, usually when you are in a great mood, and bad timing is involved.

I live in Cali, so it's a matter of time:(

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Indoctrination! They're trying to normalize sexuality of children.

Haha, i didn't need indoctrination. Little Tara and I were going down on each other when we were both only 7 years old. Kids hardly need to be sexualized. Once I noticed that little tingling sensation downstairs I was sold.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
If you really want to get rid of books full of violence, sex, incest, graphic depictions of vile and reprehensible behavior we should really get rid of the Bible, Torah and Koran. Those are disgustingly perverse books that children should be protected from.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you really want to get rid of books full of violence, sex, incest, graphic depictions of vile and reprehensible behavior we should really get rid of the Bible, Torah and Koran. Those are disgustingly perverse books that children should be protected from.
Those books aren't in schools :p

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Those books aren't in schools :p

True. But you right wingers seem to want to put them there.

I disagree with what the teacher did. The book clearly says for readers 18+. So the teacher who did this should be reprimanded, retrained, fired, etc, etc.

And my general point is that the same people worked up about this book having been shown to children in school are the same people teaching their children the bible's disgusting filth. Genocide, slavery. incest, malevolent invisible sky wizards raining down sickness, starvation, death, torment from the sky because his pathetic narcissistic ego is hurt by the actions of humans he made. The bible contains hate, child marriage, child abuse, rape, murder, slavery , genocide and all manner of fucking insane nonsense and yet this book of sickness and nonsense is taught to children by right wingers.

It's madness. Teaching children the bible, Torah, Koran is child abuse.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you really want to get rid of books full of violence, sex, incest, graphic depictions of vile and reprehensible behavior we should really get rid of the Bible, Torah and Koran. Those are disgustingly perverse books that children should be protected fro

I disagree with what the teacher did. The book clearly says for readers 18+. So the teacher who did this should be reprimanded, retrained, fired, etc, etc.

And my general point is that the same people worked up about this book having been shown to children in school are the same people teaching their children the bible's disgusting filth. Genocide, slavery. incest, malevolent invisible sky wizards raining down sickness, starvation, death, torment from the sky because his pathetic narcissistic ego is hurt by the actions of humans he made. The bible contains hate, child marriage, child abuse, rape, murder, slavery , genocide and all manner of fucking insane nonsense and yet this book of sickness and nonsense is taught to children by right wingers.

It's madness. Teaching children the bible, Torah, Koran is

Number one is we all know you never read the Bible, the Koran or studied Buhdism yet you comment on them as if you have.
The bible story doesn't state that what went on in the story was right or good, it is examples of fucked up behaviours that people do and calling them sins etc.
You are a lost and angry little fella that seems to want to always incite people with your ridiculous statements, take a look in the mirror and then try to become someone you like.
Maybe then you will see the World as it really is and try to make it a better place.
Cheers

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

There you go again, assuming everyone is the same.

Kind of reminds me of when you tried to convince me I was racist because everyone was a little racist, lol

No bud, only racists think everyone is racist.

Now you are assuming all of us "right wingers" are the same.

While your post was super insulting, you wasted it on me. I my friend am an atheist. Not your tradition hate spewing, god bashing atheist. (I'll leave the hate spewing to you).

I say believe what you want. My motto has been "Whatever keeps you from kicking that chair out from under you".

If you want to run around in women's panties, it doesn't bother me, just don't push it on impressionable children.

My argument is simple, this rock has been spinning around for billions of years. To long for anyone to really know anything.

Glad to see you agree that the teacher was wrong but the teacher is just a symptom of the problem. The problem is how it's becoming ok for this to go on.

The big point you seem to be missing is these books aren't being pushed on kids in public learning facilities.

While I don't believe in the bible, I would take it over kids reading about 4th graders giving each other blowjobs in the bushes in school. Or that it's ok to have your genitals mutilated while in elementary school. Or that it's ok to be a male, dress up as a girl and rape girls in school bathrooms.

All you are doing here is taking a shot but it appears you have misfired again.

Now, if you really want to burn me, why don't you post in my "under duress" thread.

You are a big advocate of the elections not being bogus. Why don't you debunk that shit.

Tell me how it's ok that the secretary of state, that runs the elections, can also run in the election. Then tell me how it's ok that they didn't want to certify but the secretary of state went to a deep state judge and had him order them to certify or face felony charges.

Yes, the person running the elections made them certify her to be the winner or they would go to jail.

It's called communism and that's how they operate. Same shit with the schools.

Have a good day bud ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic