HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I see homeschooling exploding over the next 10 years, as the school districts clearly are not willing to listen to their customers... the parents.

We'll see a HUGE gap in achievement between the homeschoolers, and private schoolers, and the kids going to the public indoctrination camps. So we'll need to eliminate any metrics that objectively measures that gap.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I weep for society. When did people stop caring about children?

They have access to tiktoks and instagrams where they get likes for shaking their butts and acting like college age sluts. We were way better off before the internet and smart phones.

Oh, I call people who are attracted to kids "pedos" and believe they deserve a good curb stompin. Not Minor attracted people which the the left is adding to the LGTPQRSTUVWXYZ+ crowd as a sexual orientation.

Also now they got dog phuckers.

The Angry Chihuahua

The Angry Chihuahua

Nov 12, 2022
I see homeschooling exploding over the next 10 years, as the school districts clearly are not willing to listen to their customers... the parents.

We'll see a HUGE gap in achievement between the homeschoolers, and private schoolers, and the kids going to the public indoctrination camps. So we'll need to eliminate any metrics that objectively measures that gap.
Michigan now has Dem control of everything. One of the first things on their agenda is to crack down on homeschooling and Christian schooling. We cannot have parents in charge of raising their kids here. Only the government knows the proper way they should be raised. I am just waiting for furries to be allowed to walk around naked. I mean, cats don’t wear clothes, right? Let’s push this insanity as far as we can!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I used to have concerns about homeschooling, particularly about the "socialization" issues. Now, I want to mock myself for my stupidity. What exactly are kids learning in their "socialization" at public schools that isn't antithetical to any type of healthy emotional development????

Kids aren't learning anything positive or healthy in today's public school environment. Hypersexualization, moral relativism, unhealthy body image, bullying, and the list goes on and on. Home school groups have also sorts of healthy activities, scouts (or whatever the non-homo version is today), 4-H, etc. Also, the kids have more time to learn valuable life skills, like carpentry, auto repair, sewing, agriculture, skilled trades in various types of apprenticeship programs.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
The public school system needs to be massively overhauled or dismantled entirely. Things have been sketchy for years but now they aren't even trying to hide their Progressive agenda.

High School teacher to be fired after allegedly indoctrinating students with ANTIFA ideals
Teacher faces backlash for suggesting student pledge allegiance to Pride flag
Photos show ‘F–k the Police,’ ‘F–k Amerikkka’ flags hanging in Los Angeles classroom

Maybe things this extreme aren't happening everywhere but some of the local teachers I've met out-and-about (in one the the most conservative areas of Wisconsin) have talked openly on their love for Communism and told stories of their vacation in Cuba and how wonderful things are. One friend of mine is actually an ex-high school teacher that quit when Gov Scott Walker got some reforms passed (like them having to chip in for their health insurance).

All the teachers I've met in Wisconsin also in a very conservative area would be very happy in commiefornia or Venezuela. Only had a couple of them in school that knew that Venezuela wasn't the Marxist utopia that everyone talked about. They call it liberal arts for a reason. They're indoctrinating your kids every day when they show up for class. Most everyone I know that were conservative leaning in college had a tough time with many of the libtard professors.

Slic.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
3 different videos, they get worse with each one.

""OH Student Says Teacher Forced Her (the teacher stated she had to watch it) to Watch Sexually Explicit Movie Featuring a 10-Year-Old.""
It was a college course but she was a minor.

-------------------------------

They had high school students writing dirty stories and didn't want them to talk about it with their parents.

Pretty shitty stuff...

Mayor Tells Entire School Board to Resign or Face Criminal Charges | Dan Bongino
--------------------------------

This is just fucking crazy.

High school library books with stories of 4th grade, 10 year old boys. Not sure how to put it so C&P-

""We Sucked Each Others' D*cks" -- Mom Reads Sexually Explicit School Library Book to Board""

After listening to this, I see why nothing has been done in the epstein case. They are trying to normalize this shit.

This was one book. Makes you wonder how many they have throughout the library.

Facebook is funny. They made the link in another language so you can't tell what it is. One time they banned me they did it in german. I posted a meme of zuckerburg in a hitler uniform, lol

but was it in the syllabus for the class ?? if not, get up and leave .. .the issue is students give up the power, we are paying these people to provide information... we are the consumer... tell them to pounds sand..

And yes i did ask in a college level computer science class " Excuse me, will the fact that you are gay/lesbian/homosexual be on the final exam ?? no?? then why are we using class time to discuss your "Partner" how is this relevant to the test i am required to take and pass...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
but was it in the syllabus for the class ?? if not, get up and leave .. .the issue is students give up the power, we are paying these people to provide information... we are the consumer... tell them to pounds sand..

And yes i did ask in a college level computer science class " Excuse me, will the fact that you are gay/lesbian/homosexual be on the final exam ?? no?? then why are we using class time to discuss your "Partner" how is this relevant to the test i am required to take and pass...
I wasn't really sure how to respond to this.

Was it in the syllabus for the class?

It doesn't matter man, that's irrelevant. This is inappropriate shit to be teaching minors.

You were in college dude. What about the kindergartners that are being taught they can have surgery and mutilate their genitals?

They don't know right from wrong on these subjects at such a young age.

You expect them to stand up for themselves?

So out of this whole thread what you got out of it was it's the kids fault in school for not walking out?

Kids shouldn't have to worry about making those decisions in the first place. That's what this thread is about, protecting them and keeping them out of harms way.

You seemed to have missed the whole point of the thread.

Last edited:
SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
I wasn't really sure how to respond to this.

Was it in the syllabus for the class?

It doesn't matter man, that's irrelevant. This is inappropriate shit to be teaching minors.

You were in college dude. What about the kindergartners that are being taught they can have surgery and mutilate their genitals?

They don't know right from wrong on these subjects at such a young age.

You expect them to stand up for themselves?

So out of this whole thread what you got out of it was it's the kids fault in school for not walking out?

Kids shouldn't have to worry about making those decisions in the first place. That's what this thread is about, protecting them and keeping them out of harms way.

You seemed to have missed the whole point of the thread.
I agree with you...... what i got out of the whole thread was that students need to be empowered to stand up and walk out of classes that are teaching things that are not socially, morally, or approved by the state/school to be taught..

Is it the kids fault ?? hardly, the parents empower the teachers and schools to teach "whatever then think is best"..

And yes there is a syllabus that is accredited by the state for kids and even in elementary.. and yep, when Mn started the core crap when my youngest was in 4th grade, i did pull him.. I did however force him to do what i preach, that is to say "No" I want to speak to my dad/lawyer ... and thats the call i got from the principle, .... at that meeting I took $65 PER DAY out of the schools payroll, and shared that information everywhere locally

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic