Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Scary stuff. The US police state grows.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
This bulletin expired in November of last year. Not as "scary" if its not in effect now.

Not to get all UGGB here but anything non CNN worth discussing?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ah yeah, I posted the wrong link.

Here's the newer big brother link, courtesy of our ever watchful DHS.

What a bunch of pieces of shit these phony assed Nazi propaganda artists have become.
25 years of my life, and the lives of some of my dearest brothers as well as smashing the shit out of my own body to defend the REAL AMERICA that I grew up in and loved, these fucking bastards are destroying it and idiots are going along with it, I PRAY that the truckers or someone will fuck up the Superbowl attendance or shut down the flow of goods or something to get these morons to get off their asses and wake up.
Blah blah, my rant but I LOVED America and all it stood for not always what it was doing but what it meant and why everyone was and Is struggling to get here.
Cheers

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
So love him or hate him, Russell Brand is a smart man

If you have 15 minutes and have even a working knowledge of finance or hedge funds, or better yet tried to buy a fuckin house the last 18 months, check this out

I had an absolute meltdown early March 2020 right before the lockdown

At the time it had to do with lenders running out of money and it was all quiet. Apparently only those who wanted to know knew we were out of money. 1.99% for a 30y fixed rate was actually on the rate sheet (with discount points, but it was there)

So in stepped the gomment for more quantitative easing. I didn't know there was a name for it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic