Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Scary Headline in my Sunday morning paper

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That's because your ilk look to decimate our constitution. I gave you a real life example of what you ask. There, you have your answer. You have no answer to my question because it traps you away from your nonsensical point. Your kind targeted those who refused the vaccine even when the VAERS system showed the three COVID vaccines, in just 2 months, killed more people than all other vaccines combined over 31 years. Yet your kind demonized those that understood the danger and refused. Thousands and thousands of health workers lost their jobs because of the mandates let alone other employees of numerous companies around the country. Your ilk's well bribed words led to loss of jobs and loss of lived for those that caved in just to stay in the work force. That you would pose such a question knowing what your ilk have cost just shows how your ilk twist the foundations of our country while committing the worst abuses upon them. If there is justice those who pushed this on our nation will pay the price and it might test freedom of speech, although I am sure with the examination of accounts and thorough investigation of events other routes will be more applicable. Criminal homocide: comes to mind i.e. intentionally or knowingly causing the death of one or more individuals, or worse following onto a massive fraud and democidal campaign inflicted on the American people by a collusive campaign of government agencies major media companies/monopolies and pharmaceutical companies.
At this point, people that support the left believe even though the vaccine may be killing people, more would be dead without them.

All the lies told and they still believe.

It will all come out in the end, I'm going to say over the next 2 years. If not, there's no coming back.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Musk buying Twitter gets me wondering what would happen if he came right out and publicly said that any message you pay enough to post will receive worldwide attention on an individual level regardless of what that message is or your intent in posting it. Imagine the power that would give anyone with enough money to wield it. I think that's something we should all put under scrutiny when one man owns what could be argued as the mouthpiece of the western world.
Now that is what you call silly.

What if Musk let people say whatever they want if they pay?

Surly you can't be serious. Fear monger much?

Musk is there to stop the bullshit censoring. They have pushed away anything conservative that doesn't go with the deep state agenda.

By posting this you are in line with this agenda too. Your news is saying this stuff, ya already heard what you are stating.

They talk shit about musk because they can no longer push propaganda there anymore.

Masks

Vaccines

Riots

Jan 6th

Election fraud

Ukraine

There are a few examples.

But, it's ok for Bezos to own the NYT.

What's the difference?

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
The supreme court became an answer for everything since Roe v Wade. They as well as the gov are a tool of destruction for the constitution. Bit by bit, they are shaving it away.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Now that is what you call silly.

What if Musk let people say whatever they want if they pay?

Surly you can't be serious. Fear monger much?

Musk is there to stop the bullshit censoring. They have pushed away anything conservative that doesn't go with the deep state agenda.

By posting this you are in line with this agenda too. Your news is saying this stuff, ya already heard what you are stating.

They talk shit about musk because they can no longer push propaganda there anymore.

Masks

Vaccines

Riots

Jan 6th

Election fraud

Ukraine

There are a few examples.

But, it's ok for Bezos to own the NYT.

What's the difference?

Washington Piss Bezos owns. I think a mexican ganster by the name of Carlos Slim owns NYT. He helped out on a phone thing in 09

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Washington Piss Bezos owns. I think a mexican ganster by the name of Carlos Slim owns NYT. He helped out on a phone thing in 09
You are correct, it's the Washington Post.

I'm assuming the "circle back" thing was sarcasm, lol

You never know sometimes :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic