Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?
DanButcher

DanButcher

Sep 9, 2010
i2ljs1.jpg

ExoScience Injects Caught scamming

ExoScience Injects also known as ExoScientific a newer supplier gone scammer! Exoscience injects has been sending out free samples and he was caught scamming. They were becoming a very well known lab in the community with the help of some moderators on a large forum that had been taken care of with free gear. I and 3 friends have been scammed out of couple thousand dollars. ExoScience pharmaceuticals is good for first couple orders till you place a big order for parts then screws u.

Make sure you spread the word on all boards you're on boys and girls. This scammer needs to be exposed!

C

coltmc45

Sep 14, 2012
It almost sounds like you might just be a disgruntled customer. Your post is very vague and I think before anybody jumps to conclusions and bashes what might be (don't know I have great sources and don't use exo) a good lab, maybe you should go into more details about the specific situation. A lot of people will post a bad review on a lab when they actually rep a different lab just to steal business. Not saying you're doing this. Most of us have seen it before though so specifics would help validate your accusation.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Never heard of them and don't have a clue on which board they exist. Maybe be a lil less cryptic.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Never heard of them and don't have a clue on which board they exist. Maybe be a lil less cryptic.

I've read guys saying they have a rep on steroidology....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

Same here, never heard of them.

C

CKK

Sep 20, 2012
If there is even a thread of truth to this, people should always be careful. Caveat Emptor....CK

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
i have actually heard good things about this lab

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic