Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

SBD knee sleeves

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
I personally love the sbd knee sleeves and their singlet but other than that I'm not a big fan of their other gear.

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
I personally love the sbd knee sleeves and their singlet but other than that I'm not a big fan of their other gear.

Washed the Singlet once on gentle and the SBD logo started to fall apart. Couldn't believe the quality for the price on that. I liked the feel and look of it, but I wish it would hold up a little better. Knee sleeves I hand wash and have gotten a good year and a half out of them, but the left one seems to be a bit stretchy and may have to get new ones. Might get Bell's new ones.

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
I just got some, but I'm deloading this week so I won't try em til next monday.
Ah nice! Let us know how they are. I've also been thinking about getting a pair.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Sadly, my daughter has better lifting gear than i do

U

uncxrt

MuscleHead
Sep 7, 2015
Ah nice! Let us know how they are. I've also been thinking about getting a pair.

The one thing I did notice when I was just trying them on, is that at the bottom, it's slightly wider and more stretchy than the sbds. So in theory you would be able to squeeze on smaller sizes with the Strong sleeves than sbds. I know a couple guys at our gym normally wear mediums in sbds, we're able to get smalls on. One guy even got the XS on lol

U

uncxrt

MuscleHead
Sep 7, 2015
Used my strong sleeves for the first time today. I really liked em. I fit into a medium with these ones no problem, and with sbd's I can as well but it's much more of a pain in the ass to get them on. Gonna go through one more squat session before giving them a final verdict, but so far I do like them better than sbds. They don't bunch up in the back, and because they are slightly more stretchy at the bottom, it's more comfortable by my calves.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Be careful, I'm bummed! My SBD knee sleeves are/were working great but needed a cleaning. I decided to throw them in the washing machine on a cold cycle. When I pulled them out of the washer both sleeves were split all the way through. Now they're useless.
Rottenrogue suggested putting stinky shit in the freezer. Works like a charm

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Did you size them per their sizing or did you get the size smaller. I have several that compete at my gym advise you need the get the next size smaller. Just wondering.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Did you size them per their sizing or did you get the size smaller. I have several that compete at my gym advise you need the get the next size smaller. Just wondering.

I ordered mine per their tight fit chart. I need assistance getting them on. If i start to sweat prior to putting them on, forget it, they arent going on. My daughters are the same way. Id stick with their tight fit chart.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic