VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
IMG_1744.jpeg
IMG_1743.jpeg

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I saw that too but on Newsmax I think. How ridiculous?

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
So, let me get this straight.
The same government that lit up soldiers during the Vietnam war with LSD and the same government that allows soldiers to act as guinea pigs for organized pharmaceutical tests wants to test soldiers for PED’s.
Got it.

Seriously, I understand that a military person under contract to the United States government is government property and any damage that the soldier inflicts upon himself is a punishable offense.
That said, if a soldier is trying to be a better and more capable man/woman in the Armed Forces and maybe stay alive a little longer in a combat situation, perhaps it would be best if the Pentagon turned a blind eye and leave the Seals and any other PED using soldier alone.
I mean, which is most harmful; allowing a soldier to drink himself to death or taking something that might actually make a soldier a better soldier?

Now, if the tests that are being done is to find out what PED’s are being used and which ones are most beneficial and less harmful so a proper guide could be produced, I would be on board with that.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
But will the trannies still get scripted testosterone? Putting supraphysiological doses in a female turns them into demons. Not men. The 2 FBBs I dated were crazy crazy on the bean.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The best part is they believe only a small percentage of the military actually uses. When I was stationed at Camp Pendleton and we didn't need anything but our ID card to jump across the border, I would say 50% of the infantry was using. When I was a Senior Enlisted Advisor, I don't know how many times I found stuff in the Marines' wall lockers when doing a field day inspection or health and comfort inspection. I remember once I had to cover for a Marine when all the Senior Enlisted Advisors went down in force and one of the others found a bottle of oral liquid d-bol in the Marine's cabinet. I told the other SEA that it was just a supplement you can order in the back of a magazine then told the Marine when the SEA left that he is a dumb motherfucker and needs to hide his shit better. My son is in now and he said pretty much every guy in the gym is on SARMs. There is a supplement shop right off base selling them.

When I was in Afghanistan I got my test from dudes in the CIA. Why are the three letter agencies getting a pass?

Lurch

Lurch

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2013
How stupid. If you're a tranny they'll support you but if you're a dude and want to stay a dude, that's a problem. Clown world.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic