Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Save 99% or more on Groceries

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Nothing is perhaps as important to someone who lifts weights as the trips to the grocery store. We all know it's the food that fuels heavy workouts and allows muscles to recover and grow. If you haven't seen commercials yet for this new show on the Learning Channel called Extreme Couponing, it debuts Wednesday April 6 at 8pm Eastern. In the previews some of the people who spent the time collecting coupons saved 100% or more on some of their purchases. 1 lady got $646 worth of food and groceries for $6.46, 1 percent of what it's worth. Some other people got hundres of dollars worth of groceries and actually GOT MONEY BACK from the store with their coupons.

The show looks like it's designed for middle-aged housewives, but holy shit if I can learn to get hundreds of dollars of food for free this might be the most valuable show I'll ever watch. For a lot of us a tight budget is the difference between looking like a well built man or an absolute freak.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
I seen the previews, but I wonder if they actually show u how to do it. I am thinking its more on there lives and the drama they go thru collecting their coupons. It would be nice if they showed u how.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
you know nw you mayb right but it got me thinking about when I was a kid and how my mom always had coupons ,and the money she saved so Im going to try it and see how I save in this day and age every penny helps.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My uncle used to have a little file box full of coupons. Man, my wife uses some but not as many as she should. Gonna make her watch the show and take notes :)

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
My uncle used to have a little file box full of coupons. Man, my wife uses some but not as many as she should. Gonna make her watch the show and take notes :)

What I was thinking. DVR is set honey. :)

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Most coupons are for procesed foods and name brand shit that we shouldn't be eating. As far as I can tell, Costco is the best bet for us. You'll never see a coupon for fresh chicken breast or EVOO. Or veggies. Or steak. Closest you might get is a buck of of brand-name ground turkey.

But hey, if I'm wrong, LET ME KNOW SO I CAN SAVE SOME $$$$$$$$

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
I wasnt very informitive, jus gave an outline on what they did. it still was cool watching them walking out with paying very little.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
My wife and I have sat down together and built a shopping strategy around the coupons. It takes time to do. But, anything that pays you money takes time to do.

Drug store chains like CVS and Walgreens are also great places to coupon shop. It's very irritating to be in line behind someone that is checking out though. LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic