Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

SARMS instead of test for TRT?

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Be careful with the MENT. The estrogen conversion in MENT is ridiculous. Some studies show the conversion to be 6-10 times higher than testosterone. You probably want to be taking an AI or at least have one ready to go if you need it.
Any idea what would be considered a TRT dose? I use about 160 per week of test

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Just my two cents. Stick with T. Sure SARMs may work in high enough doses in some people, but there is no way I'd be using them for HRT way too much risk longer term IMO. We all look at cost or legal issues relative to T for HRT or anything else, but when it comes down to the bottom line, if you don't have health, not much else matters. Worrying doesn't solve problems.
It's not a long term. It's a temporary thing so I don't feel like trash till I get my funds in order. I would just order test online but I don't know who to trust. The big forums are full of negative reviews and I can't sacrifice the funds for a "it might come it might not". I got enough to make one purchase till I get my situation back in order.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Any idea what would be considered a TRT dose? I use about 160 per week of test
I don't.

Everyone's liver has different efficiency levels at cleaving esters from test which is why you see some guys only need 100 mg of test a week and others need 300 mg to be in the normal range of total test. If a person used 160 mg of test cyp a week and it placed their total test at 800, it does not mean they would be 800 if they were using enth, prop or und. So even if we were talking about test, no one could ever tell you what a TRT dose is unless you had bloodwork done.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Be careful with the MENT. The estrogen conversion in MENT is ridiculous. Some studies show the conversion to be 6-10 times higher than testosterone. You probably want to be taking an AI or at least have one ready to go if you need it.
Yeah, I would grab some aromasin and or some tamoxifen from amino asylum too @FlimsyLimbs, if you decide on the trestalone. You shouldn’t need much trest at all cause it’s stronger than testosterone. I would probably start with just a half ml (75mg) a week for trt. And don’t forget that the decanoate ester will take a long time to build up so don’t bump it up too fast and I wouldn’t go over a ml per week. A half ml per week should be plenty for trt replacement really and probably not have to worry about sides. Probably feel a whole lot better than running SARMs without any testosterone too. Oh yeah, you can get 10% off with discount code THINK.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
And let us know how it goes if you do try it. Would be very informative. Maybe do a log.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
See? This is why I love this forum. Y'all are like a library.
I'm definitely going to take the low dose Ment route. Probably start it 2nd week of next month. Ill start small and work up to what makes me feel right. I'll share any useful information.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah, I would grab some aromasin and or some tamoxifen from amino asylum too @FlimsyLimbs, if you decide on the trestalone. You shouldn’t need much trest at all cause it’s stronger than testosterone. I would probably start with just a half ml (75mg) a week for trt. And don’t forget that the decanoate ester will take a long time to build up so don’t bump it up too fast and I wouldn’t go over a ml per week. A half ml per week should be plenty for trt replacement really and probably not have to worry about sides. Probably feel a whole lot better than running SARMs without any testosterone too. Oh yeah, you can get 10% off with discount code THINK.
Always use the code THINK.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Just a disclaimer real quick! This is not medical advice and only educated suggestions as to what I would try. I’m not a Dr. Do your own research before you put anything like that in your body, you know?

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Just a disclaimer real quick! This is not medical advice and only educated suggestions as to what I would try. I’m not a Dr. Do your own research before you put anything like that in your body, you know?
Oh don't worry. I'm a nerd about this stuff. I study the hell out of everything before I pump it into my body.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
I had one more question about what ya said. Why tamoxifen over other AI's or SERMs? Ive never used it before. Only anastrozol and DIM.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I had one more question about what ya said. Why tamoxifen over other AI's or SERMs? Ive never used it before. Only anastrozol and DIM.
Tamoxifen is just another name for nolvadex. It’s a SERM. Trest being closely related to nandrolone could possibly cause gyno were an AI won’t help. More for emergency if u need it. Better to have on hand and not need it than need it and not have any.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Tamoxifen is just another name for nolvadex. It’s a SERM. Trest being closely related to nandrolone could possibly cause gyno were an AI won’t help. More for emergency if u need it. Better to have on hand and not need it than need it and not have any.
Ok. Thats somewhat reassuring. I use nandralone too and haven't had any issues but I'll pick it up anyway. It's cheap enough.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic