Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

SARMS instead of test for TRT?

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
So I am in a bit of a bind right now because I just moved to a whole different city and now am caring for three adults and a baby on a modest income. The initial expense pretty much tapped out my TRT funds for a couple months. I've been on for like two years and I am not thrilled about the idea of coming off abruptly. I have been searching for ideas and in my research read about someone using RAD140/150 as a test replacement. Anyone have any experience running this as a TRT alternative? The other thing I was debating was 'microdosing' prohormones. I don't have a UGL and I really dont have the funds to just roll the dice on a random online vendor and possibly get robbed. I do however have some experience with prohormones from experimentation and I have heard good things about a couple SARMS vendors. Anyone got any advice for me? Someone point me in some kind of direction please. I need a temporary fix for this. I don't even have a TRTPCT ready. Stupid of me but it's what I'm dealing with.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Sarms are way more expensive than test. If you're resouceful you have no problem finding some. SARMS will mess up your lipids and not give you 1/2 of what test does.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Sarms are way more expensive than test. If you're resouceful you have no problem finding some. SARMS will mess up your lipids and not give you 1/2 of what test does.
My worry is getting bogus test. Every time I think I found vendor I can order from I read 100 crap reviews calling them scammers. Gotta have more certainty. The only 'big gym guy ' I know rips my head off. Might as well be dealing with the clinic. But the answer I deduced from your reply is a yesish type answer? I guess for the prices of 3 months of rad I could roll the dice with 3 random test vendors but Im not much of a gambler

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Have you tried goodrx? 10x 2ml vial test cyponate for $55. You’re not going to get your swarms for that

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
I use a telemed place. I don't have insurance for myself. My kiddo has some issues so telemed clinics was the most affordable option for me paying out of pocket. They send me my stuff from a compounding pharmacy somewhere. It really isn't that expensive I'm just due for bloods and a script at the same time so a $400 hit right now isn't possible. Kinda debating just getting some pct stuff and toughing it out still I can catch up the funds. I hate that crashed feeling. Going from 100 to 0 for a few weeks is gonna blow.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I use a telemed place. I don't have insurance for myself. My kiddo has some issues so telemed clinics was the most affordable option for me paying out of pocket. They send me my stuff from a compounding pharmacy somewhere. It really isn't that expensive I'm just due for bloods and a script at the same time so a $400 hit right now isn't possible. Kinda debating just getting some pct stuff and toughing it out still I can catch up the funds. I hate that crashed feeling. Going from 100 to 0 for a few weeks is gonna blow.
You can get blood work done pretty cheap ordering at websites like personalabs or PrivateMD.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
To answer your question without bringing T into it is IMO yes. I like osterine. Rad 140 may be stronger but I believe it to also wreck lipids even worse. Definitely take something to help with cholesterol and I have heard rad is also hard on the liver. not due to 17aa but it is hard to metabolize.. Yeah T is better but if you only have access to sarms they will work.

That said, save your $$$ and wait until you can afford a script. That is what I did and it has been great.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
You can get blood work done pretty cheap ordering at websites like personalabs or PrivateMD.
Here are two very reputable places to get cheap lab work done.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
If I couldn’t get test I would use trestalone. It’s legally sold as a research compound. If you have never heard of it it was developed for male contraceptive. It converts to an estrogen just like testosterone and you should feel pretty good on it without any testosterone. It’s also known as Ment. Google it. I know Amino Asylum carries it but sometimes they are out of stock. They have the short and long ester version. Make sure you dose accordingly. I have used both versions and they have always been good quality injectable. But it’s double the cost of what you would pay for test from a UGL. But if u don’t have a UGL it may be cheaper than a script. It’s the closest thing to testosterone that I can think of that available legally. Just an option to throw out there.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
If I couldn’t get test I would use trestalone. It’s legally sold as a research compound. If you have never heard of it it was developed for male contraceptive. It converts to an estrogen just like testosterone and you should feel pretty good on it without any testosterone. It’s also known as Ment. Google it. I know Amino Asylum carries it but sometimes they are out of stock. They have the short and long ester version. Make sure you dose accordingly. I have used both versions and they have always been good quality injectable. But it’s double the cost of what you would pay for test from a UGL. But if u don’t have a UGL it may be cheaper than a script. It’s the closest thing to testosterone that I can think of that available legally. Just an option to throw out there.
This was the type of answer I was aiming for. Thanks for the info. The decanoate seems like it would do the job till I get my bloods and script renewed. Much appreciated. I'll probably try to find myself a UGL if the situation ever comes up in the future but this is a good here and now fix.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Be careful with the MENT. The estrogen conversion in MENT is ridiculous. Some studies show the conversion to be 6-10 times higher than testosterone. You probably want to be taking an AI or at least have one ready to go if you need it.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Just my two cents. Stick with T. Sure SARMs may work in high enough doses in some people, but there is no way I'd be using them for HRT way too much risk longer term IMO. We all look at cost or legal issues relative to T for HRT or anything else, but when it comes down to the bottom line, if you don't have health, not much else matters. Worrying doesn't solve problems.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic