Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Sapp voted over Haley and Strahan for HOF...What a joke !!!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Wow Warren Sapp voted in over Charles Haley and Micheal Strahan today for HOF....Thats fuckin crazy..Haley was a damn 5 time Super Bowl champion and one of the most feared pass rushers of all tme...And Strahan IMO was a more dominant player thru his carrear as well than Sapp...Sapp should of made it in eventually but no way a hands down 1st ballott inductee... I think Haley was the biggest snub by far..

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Thats bullshit, Haley should of been in there a long time ago. Strahan will get there, but Sapp? Fuck no. Good career but not HOF worthy so soon. What a joke.

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Sapp works for the NFL Net. now. Get it?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Sapp is best known here in Tampa for fathering 6 kids with 6 diffearant woman...not for his football play..now we no why hes bankrupt though... "im not saying she a gold digger"

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
sapp was good but doesnt touch haley

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
haley and strahan were defensive ends, sapp was an interior lineman. Two completely different positions. I dont think strahan is eligable yet ( may be wrong, not sure ). But, what sapp did as an interior lineman cannot be disputed. Should Haley be there, yes. Am I a sapp fan, no.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Thats bullshit, Haley should of been in there a long time ago. Strahan will get there, but Sapp? Fuck no. Good career but not HOF worthy so soon. What a joke.

Charles Haley has more SuperBowl rings than anyone and that fact alone should put him there. He was a 'bad boy' according to the new ghey ass NFL standards and thats the only reason he aint in. He's the premier dominant pass rusher in NFL history, he dominated . getting tired of all this pc bullshit in nfl, even neon dion sanders said it,

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Are there different slots for D Tackles and D Ends, or do they just vote for D Lineman?
Strahan is first ballot Hall Of Fame in my book. Haley was great, but played on some 3-4's rushing out of the outside linebacker position. Strahan played 4-3 sometimes taking on an O tackle, a Tight end, and a back chipping him.
Sapp was good, but not even in the same conversation as the other two.

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
I don't think he's chosen "over" the other 2-they aren't competing for slots. The other 2 were simply not voted in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic