Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Same syringe?

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
You can mix all... no ester water suspensions and oils with short and long esters... mix them all... in most cases, if some have tendencies to crystallize then mixing it all will help you out with pip

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Even if that were true, it's not, but if it were true. Just where is the logic? I guess I can see the notion of a short ester getting slowed down by being " lost" or mixed inside a long ester but how exactly would the short ester make the long ester absorb faster? It's really just silly.

I dont mix oils and water bases. Could just be urban myth but I don't do it.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Even if that were true, it's not, but if it were true. Just where is the logic? I guess I can see the notion of a short ester getting slowed down by being " lost" or mixed inside a long ester but how exactly would the short ester make the long ester absorb faster? It's really just silly.

I dont mix oils and water bases. Could just be urban myth but I don't do it.
Honestly, I can't figure out the logic either. This dude is just a dumbass that talks like he knows shit. The more I've gotten to know him the more I realize the shit that comes outta his mouth is doing nothing more than polluting my air

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic