What's New?

Same syringe?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Holy shit what a mega ****ing retard the dude is lol

Don't tell him I said that ;)

No they will not negate each other whatever the **** that means.

The ester is chemically bonded to the testosterone molecule. It doesn't cleave until the body starts to break it down. That doesn't happen in a bottle.

Like you said with the sus. If you mixed test u with test prop is doesn't like balance itself out a f become test e by subtracting the prop half life from the undec half life...

Man where do guys get this shit?

my brain ****ing hurts from reading that too, glad I'm not alone... Lmfao.

If I eat a pound of pasta and a pound of antipasto do they negate each other ? HAAAA

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have been mixing stuff in the same syringes for over a decade never an issue.
Mix away brotha

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Unless you enjoy injecting use one pin. The exception would be pinning delts. 2ml tops for me if injectingg delts.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
DUDE.... Mix it into 1 syringe and pin away. What would the point be to become a pin cushion? I've mixed b12 in before too. None of it matters, they all chemically act a specific way when depot into muscle.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Experience and instincts tell me mixing esters is a non-issue, but what about mixing oils? Tbh I may have done this in the past and don't remember, but I usually am using stuff from the same source. Any thoughts on mixing one source's gso aas with another guy's aas in safflower or cottonseed or whatever? Any possible problems there, or another non-issue?
I've done this a million times. No issue there. I even had a source that used guaical (spellcheck?) and mixed it with another source's oils without any problems

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Mix as the oil will keep the water based from clogging. Just shake the syringe first to mix them up. Usually makes the water based hurt less as well.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Ive mixed water suspension, oils ect ect for over decade never an issue

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic