Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Same question different day GH

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Ever since I started using Telmisartan for blood pressure I don’t get bad water retention on hgh or anything really that I used to. Carpel tunel hasn’t been as bad either. At first I was thinking it was just better quality hgh but recently heard of others talking about Telmisartan doing this and I made the connection myself.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Rx or China it doesn't matter. 2iu's or 10iu's it doesn't matter. Zero benefits. Carpel tunnel symptoms so severe I could not sleep. I ran 4iu's for over 5 months because "just keep using it, the sides will stop". The sides did not let up. I had water retention. Worst money I ever spent but the lost sleep took the biggest toll.

Exactly my experience. Used consistently for close to two years maybe 3-4 years ago. Generics or pharma didn't matter. Even tried low doses like 0.5iU. Only got sides. Kept the faith for as long as I could before just giving up. This past year I tried again. Same shit. I'm done with it.

Here's the kicker, though, and I can't explain it. I've gone up a full shoe size.. from 9.5 to 10.5. I've had to replace my shoes twice this past year. Actual size.. not edema or anything like that. I've also gotten an inch taller. Who has a growth spurt at 50 years old? What the fuck?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Exactly my experience. Used consistently for close to two years maybe 3-4 years ago. Generics or pharma didn't matter. Even tried low doses like 0.5iU. Only got sides. Kept the faith for as long as I could before just giving up. This past year I tried again. Same shit. I'm done with it.

Here's the kicker, though, and I can't explain it. I've gone up a full shoe size.. from 9.5 to 10.5. I've had to replace my shoes twice this past year. Actual size.. not edema or anything like that. I've also gotten an inch taller. Who has a growth spurt at 50 years old? What the fuck?
Hopefully your pecker grew too. Lol

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
It does hang lower, to be honest, but I figured it wasn't real growth. Maybe my hands grew, too, so it just seems the same size.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022

It does hang lower, to be honest, but I figured it wasn't real growth. Maybe my hands grew, too, so it just seems the same size.
Nice! That is super strange though. Don’t our growth plates fuse at some point? I remember when my daughter broke her leg they said it wasn’t near the growth plate so would be fine. Something like that. She was 5 years old at the time. How does that happen I wonder. Like medically/ scientifically?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022

Nice! That is super strange though. Don’t our growth plates fuse at some point? I remember when my daughter broke her leg they said it wasn’t near the growth plate so would be fine. Something like that. She was 5 years old at the time. How does that happen I wonder. Like medically/ scientifically?
I don't know. I had a nurse come by to do an eval for life insurance, and she said 5'10". I asked if she was sure. She rolled her eyes. I liked being 69".

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I am on 4iu generic (UGL) but the best out there. I have done as high as 10iu per day back when Jin was available. Somatropin was a script but $8/iu 2 was my max use back then. I am hoping for better sleep, better recovery, better skin, bigger dick ha! but seriously just keeping as young as an old guy can get.

Thank you all for the feedback. I have heard so many times about CCS but never noticed but again my hands hurt all the damn time already.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I was watching some podcasts discussing this and decided to give it a try, because I always got the numb hands feeling even on 1 iu a day. If your use GH every day and are prone to this, take the total iu you would use for the week and divide it up into 3-5 larger shots. So far, so good for me. Instead of 3 iu every day and numb hands, I went to 5 iu 4 days a week on training days MTThF. No more numb hands.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Rx or China it doesn't matter. 2iu's or 10iu's it doesn't matter. Zero benefits. Carpel tunnel symptoms so severe I could not sleep. I ran 4iu's for over 5 months because "just keep using it, the sides will stop". The sides did not let up. I had water retention. Worst money I ever spent but the lost sleep took the biggest toll.
Man that's awful. Reminds me of my cycles with MK 677. Just a watery tired mess, no benefits.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I was watching some podcasts discussing this and decided to give it a try, because I always got the numb hands feeling even on 1 iu a day. If your use GH every day and are prone to this, take the total iu you would use for the week and divide it up into 3-5 larger shots. So far, so good for me. Instead of 3 iu every day and numb hands, I went to 5 iu 4 days a week on training days MTThF. No more numb hands.
Did you notice any other changes switching up your shot schedule and dose?.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic