Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Same question different day GH

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I know there's a lot of back and forth and lots of people going on and off and just curious. I do my GH shots right before bed. To avoid any lethargy during the day.

My question cuz it's been many years since I've done GH I'm doing four units a day I'm not worried about the benefits for a long while I'm going to be doing this long term but a lot of people talk about getting numbness in their feet and hands and I've done GH many times and have never noticed this even when I had prescription GH. Is this universal to some people not get the numbness?

I guess my question is I just started it this week four units a day top provider what should I be looking out for as feeling that something is going in the right direction?

Thank you

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I know there's a lot of back and forth and lots of people going on and off and just curious. I do my GH shots right before bed. To avoid any lethargy during the day.

My question cuz it's been many years since I've done GH I'm doing four units a day I'm not worried about the benefits for a long while I'm going to be doing this long term but a lot of people talk about getting numbness in their feet and hands and I've done GH many times and have never noticed this even when I had prescription GH. Is this universal to some people not get the numbness?

I guess my question is I just started it this week four units a day top provider what should I be looking out for as feeling that something is going in the right direction?

Thank you
Everybody responds differently. IMO and I think most will also tell you, side effects should not taken as indicator of something being 'legit'

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My source I know is 100% but even when I was using a script years back I never got any of the sides or I guess maybe did not notice any. I'm going to run long term (or until I got broke). At my age I need all the help I can get. :)

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
What is the highest dose you have taken? Serostim and Rips Hyges Blacktops etc gave me crippling numbness at anything close to 10 ius a day. I would take GH every 2 to 3 days when dosing high in 2 to 3 high dose bursts of 28 iu and made huge gains back then. Interesting I took many kits of jintropins back in the day and never got the extreme bloating or carpal tunnel or 3D effects but totally recomped my physique.
What positive effects do you get from GH?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If you are on 2-4iu nightly of generics, you prolly won’t notice carpal tunnel effects. You’ll know it’s working by the sleep quality more than anything at those doses.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
If you are on 2-4iu nightly of generics, you prolly won’t notice carpal tunnel effects. You’ll know it’s working by the sleep quality more than anything at those doses.
For sure! A good restful sleep is definitely noticeable for me too.. Alsp recovery from workout to workout is very noticeable too I feel very refreshed and strong. With gh I could probably workout everyday and still bring rhe intensity. But I Just stick to eod. And one last noticeable effect is my fingers nails grow at a faster rate

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Damn it. Everyone has great results out of GH other than me. I got nothing but sides. No better sleep, no improved fat loss, nothing... sure got that carpal tunnel and water retention, though. Those were GREAT.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I’m using some very good top shelf generics right now at 7iu ED and have no hand numbness. It’s actually been years since I’ve experienced that from GH, probably the first few months I took it.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Damn whats everyones HGH budget…

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Rx or China it doesn't matter. 2iu's or 10iu's it doesn't matter. Zero benefits. Carpel tunnel symptoms so severe I could not sleep. I ran 4iu's for over 5 months because "just keep using it, the sides will stop". The sides did not let up. I had water retention. Worst money I ever spent but the lost sleep took the biggest toll.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Damn it. Everyone has great results out of GH other than me. I got nothing but sides. No better sleep, no improved fat loss, nothing... sure got that carpal tunnel and water retention, though. Those were GREAT.
Most noticeable for me was the better sleep. No carpal tunnel but I did get water retention on certain generics.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic