Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Safest Steroid

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
In my opinion EQ or primobolan is the safest steroid to use in terms of side effects, is this true? What about anavar, I thought this may be the safest steroid in terms of orals. The only reason this interests me is as I get older I think its important to look at all of my alternatives and starting by finding the safest steroid possible is paramount seeing is Im not going to stop getting jacked :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
All things are relative when talking about safety levels of steroids. I'm not even sure how you would quantify that... If one compound causes zero side effects but causes very rapid weight gain - like way beyond dbol type rapid weight gain that could still be unsafe because of the stress that rapid weight gain puts on the heart.

You mentioned Anavar which has a reputation as a "mild" compound, but it still has the potential to screw up your liver.

If you want safety - avoid AAS. If you want relative safety then plan a cycle and post it here for the smart-asses to give it a second look for you ;)

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I agree with Primo being the safest (as long as you have legit primo) but orals wise, none of them is 100% safe except for primo acetate, restandol, proviron and maybe turinabol.

Anavar when used in doses to elicit new muscle growth or strength gains is highly toxic and shuts the HPTA down the say way as other orals do.

Between d-bol and anadrol, i feel a lot safer when I take anadrol, even in the range of 100mgs.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Your right with the primo. EQ is okay, a lot of guys use that one somewhat long term 16-20 weeks during a long cycle. Var being safe is true to an extent. For 6-8 weeks of use at moderate doses, you'll be fine. Low on sides and good strength gains. After 8 weeks though, it'll effect your cholesterol levels negatively especially if used long term.

In my opinion EQ or primobolan is the safest steroid to use in terms of side effects, is this true? What about anavar, I thought this may be the safest steroid in terms of orals.

E

evolving

Dec 16, 2010
safe is defined in the eyes of the beholder...

for me Var didn't impact my liver much at all but DESTROYED my lipid panel horribly, i get bloods every four weeks so i watch it closely. I want to live a long time and low HDL is a very bad thing.

imho the safest is test, followed by EQ and Deca. I wouldn't consider any oral safe so to speak due to the methylation and other aspects of usage.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Safe as far as what? It's all a controlled risk. I feel good on 500-750mg/wk of sustanon.... feel like super man, lipid panel okay, blood pressure on borderline, but still okay. At a gram and some dbol everything goes to crap and I feel terrible..... good for a few weeks, crap after 6 weeks.

I say start with 500mg of tren A/ wk, 500mg of deca. 50 mg a day of Anadrol and 50 of HALO ..... then dial it back until your eyes turn back to their normal color and you can sleep at night.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
They all have side effects in one way or another when taken in high doses.

You have to consider the good effects to the bad of what ever steroid you are taking and and do the bad effects lead to health problems later on in life.

I will agree with Test, primo for injects , and anavar being more safe than most orals considering dose/duration of use.

Last edited:
C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
andriol or proviron seem pretty safe,imo.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Test is the best and safest compound IMO.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Var i would say would be the safest, since it has the least sides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic