Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Safe PCT for this?

ReadyFW

ReadyFW

Oct 1, 2011
Hi there, im going to run dbol, susta and deca for 8 weeks, its enough with HCG and clomifen?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hi there, im going to run dbol, susta and deca for 8 weeks, its enough with HCG and clomifen?

That cycle is not nearly long enough. You need to extend that to at least 14 weeks IMO.

But if you want us to review your PCT you need to tell us how much, when and for how long you're taking the HCG and clomid.

ReadyFW

ReadyFW

Oct 1, 2011
That cycle is not nearly long enough. You need to extend that to at least 14 weeks IMO.

But if you want us to review your PCT you need to tell us how much, when and for how long you're taking the HCG and clomid.

I can extend it to 12-14 as you said, 30mg dbol ED for the first 4-5 weeks, 500mg susta EW and 1ml deca EW. Doing it like this, i should add Hcg, clomid and ..?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Is this your first cycle? If yes then drop the Deca and stick to test and d-bol. You don't need more than 500mgs of Test E and 20-30mgs Dianabol for your first run.

ReadyFW

ReadyFW

Oct 1, 2011
Is this your first cycle? If yes then drop the Deca and stick to test and d-bol. You don't need more than 500mgs of Test E and 20-30mgs Dianabol for your first run.

Third cycle, but im gonna do this after one year off

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I'm not sure if your planning on running hcg durring your pct but if you are it's not a good idea. Hcg doesn't belong in pct.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
My advice is to use NPP instead of Deca. You are going to be happy if you do this. I would also avoid using sustanon or anything in general with a decanoate ester attached to it. It takes forever to clear from the blood. Test enanthate or cypionate are both fine options and if you can get your hands on Test Phenylpropionate that's even better.

A very good pct protocol is this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...HhQUEVBY0lva1BhYXMyUS1mNHJiVkE&hl=en_US&gid=0

(You start it after the steroid levels in your blood are very low)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic