Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

SAD's 4 week cycle. Here we go.......

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Just pinned my frontload into each ventro-glute. 2.5cc's for each side. I'd almost forgotten the rush of pinning, but its damn near intoxicating. I'll be using a 27g 1.25" pin for my injections, which has worked well for me in the past, but my gear must be a little thicker this time, because it took about 3+ minutes to push the gear in on each side. I'll be warming it up considerably before pulling the gear next time. By the way, I pull with a 22g and then swap out pins. No pain whatsoever, but for legitimacies sake, I'm hoping there is some slight pain tomorrow. Hitting the gym up in about an hour. Took my first 35mgs of liquid var this morning and I was breathing fire afterwards. The var is suspended in fucking everclear, lol. Nothing like waking up and immediately taking a shot of everclear. Yum. Will take another 35mgs 30 minutes before I hit the gym. Looking forward to feeling the effects by the end of the week if my frontload is successful and gear is accurately dosed.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Luckily I have some PIP, so that's a good sign as far as gear quality. I woke up this morning with just a hint of a different feeling, which I love about prop. Big frontload, and BAM!, I start feeling different. I don't care if it is mostly placebo, I know something is happening. Will be hitting right glute today, and I fucking hate hitting glutes. I'm not flexible enough and I almost always move the damn pin all over the place once it's in, but it's another site, so I'm hitting it.

Workout was damn intense last night just from the psychological boost I got from pinning yesterday.

On a side note, I've decided to purely cut on this cycle, not recomp, mostly due to honestly judging my pictures. Once I've cut and can more accurately see and judge my problem areas, I'll start bulking back up. I have no problem bulking, its cutting that I hate, but I think that's the norm for everyone.

Deuces.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I just realized the title.. 4 week cycle? Why lol

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
two weeks is not long enough for your post IMO. You are going to be shut down completely. It will take your body longer to recover than two weeks.

I have always used an 18 day recovery for 4-6 week cycles and it seems to work just fine. I did not find MT to be nearly as suppressive as Tren itself or even Deca, so that shouldn't be a problem. I agree that everyone is different so the first time around will be an experiment. And yes, at the least I would hit up some HCG for at least the last week before PCT started.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have always used an 18 day recovery for 4-6 week cycles and it seems to work just fine. I did not find MT to be nearly as suppressive as Tren itself or even Deca, so that shouldn't be a problem. I agree that everyone is different so the first time around will be an experiment. And yes, at the least I would hit up some HCG for at least the last week before PCT started.

Nobody read my opening post?! lol, I said that while it probably isn't necessary, it can only help recovery so I'll be taking hcg at 250iu twice per week for the first 3 weeks. Hahaha.

I may bump that up to 500iu 2x/week. I'm quitting it after week 3 to make sure that there is no continued suppression by hcg in terms of having an artificial lh stimuli.

I've also decided to run the pct for 21 days, and in subsequent cycles will adjust as necessary based on this icebreaker.

By the way, just pinned my glute and sure as shit, had a difficult time. I would rather pin quads and delts and vgs any day of the week. But since I'm pinning ED, I need more than 6 sites, so fuck, glutes it is.

Hitting the gym for back/biceps. Deuces.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
What day is this? 3!!?? I feel the test undoubtedly. No physical changes yet, obviously, but a tight pump all day long, greasy face 3 hours after washing it, slight boost in confidence (cockiness?), slight boost in horn-doggy-ness, and maybe just a hint of a shorter fuse. I attribute my rapid increase in test levels to an aggressive front-load, and I'll never run another cycle, short or long, with running a short-esthered front-load.

Pinned my left glute today, and again, could not stay steady because of the angle and my inflexibility. Right glute is definitely sore, but probably as much from me skewering it 30 times while pinning as from the prop esther. Hahaha, but if you think I'm complaining, you're wrong. I actually enjoy a certain amount of PIP and am motivated by it. Anybody else like to feel some pain the next day or two after a pin?

Today's an off day, so I'm just refueling with healthy fats, tons of protein, and bcaas. By the way, I'm running my own program based on Lyle's bulking program. Here's how it looks.

Monday - Heavy Push
Tuesday - Light Pull
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Light Push
Friday - Heavy Pull
Sat/Sun - Off

Wondering where legs get hit in this routine? They don't, well not really. Deadlifts on the Friday heavy pull will hit them, but no direct work. This is not by choice. I have an existing and chronic knee injury and really bad tendonitis, all in my left knee (damn . I am in the process of physical therapy and possibly surgery in the coming months, but I saw no reason why I couldn't run a successful cycle without ever hitting legs. If I were bulking, it would be a different story, but because I am cutting, I feel like it's not that big a deal.

Deuces.

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I like your split. I am curious to see how this is going to work for you. If I were you i wouldn't do any deadlifts either unless I was using really light weights. They damage the knees as badly as squats man. Be careful.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Forgot to mention they would be my own variation of straight leg deads. I start out with a very slight bend in the knees and keep them in that same position for the entire lift. I feel that it hits the quads and hip flexors along with the hamstrings and glutes and of course my back, and doesn't stress the knee out too bad. I have no issue with my knee until it bends to a certain degree. Walking and calf exercises don't hurt at all, but stairs or squats or getting off the shitter all hurt like a mother fucker. And calves are on push day. I'll post a much more detailed workout log this weekend, laying out each exercise performed and for how many sets/reps. I'm keeping a detailed log for myself, so I'll just transfer it onto this log.

Last edited:
Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
We got real similar builds bro, I'm 6'2"(and a half) and 235. We have alot of frame to fill. Nice cycle, my next ones gonna be short too, 6 weeks npp/prop mid may to end of June. Curious to see your detailed log to, I like that split.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Not sure where I left off as far as logging, but I'm definitely feeling the test and mast, more so the awesome the psychological benefits I get from mast. My first time using it I threw it in halfway through the cycle, and so I knew the new changes and feelings could be attributed directly to the mast. This time I feel the same effects, such as: increased gym aggression, increased "invincibility" feeling, increased random "rape" fantasies (ok not really, but almost uncontrolled lust), and increased hardness and vascularity, although I guess that last one isn't a psychological benefit. You get the point.

Started my MT yesterday. Popped 500mcg preworkout, and didn't expect much of anything. ATTN MAYO AND IRONCORE: I didn't get any blood sugar crash, which I was definitely worried about, because I am hypoglycemic and on the keto diet. But no negative sides whatsoever after popping 500mcg. Anyway, the workout was intense, and I got a sick pump, which while on a keto diet is damn near impossible. Also, the gym aggression was intense. I must've looked slightly insane a couple of times when I was pumping myself for certain lifts. Unfortunately, I can't find a workout partner worth a damn, so I rely on myself to motivate, uh, myself. (I guess that's how it should be anyway.)

Today I popped 250mcg in the AM and 500mcg in the afternoon, and I'll do the same tomorrow. On Monday I'll do the same except the 500mcg will come 1 hour pre-workout. After a few days at that dose, I'll judge the effects vs. sides and adjust accordingly, either staying at 250mcg AM and 500mcg PreW, or 250mcg AM and 750mcg PreW. I'll keep y'all up to speed.

It's too early to tell if strength is up, but next week should yield pretty exact results as I have been keeping a detailed log of poundages and reps for each exercise in every workout. Not weighing myself either, just going on visuals until the end of the cycle. I am disciplined (thank you military) so my diet is on point and my sleep is consistent and deep. I am looking forward to the next 3 weeks (I would be lying if I said that I'm not already considering stretching it to 6 weeks based on how fast this first week went by, thoughts?).

Thanks for following, deuces.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic