terry0400-40
What's New?

SA Fishing = SCAM

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ordered some American Flag face shields 6 weeks ago, PayPal was charged in 10 seconds, shipping , well, still waiting on that. No one to call for customer service and their chat service is pretty much fake, you type in a message, says even if you leave they will e-mail you. Well, how can they e-mail you if they don't ask you any info when you open the chat? No one ever responds. Buyer Beware!

If I get my items, I may remove the Scam, but it's a definite buyer beware.

rawdeal

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Seeing way too many random ads for hot items like masks, sanitizer, pulse-oximeters, etc. to trust any of them. I may be ignoring a good opportunity out there somewhere, but what are the odds?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Neck Gaiter's weren't expensive to begin with, no need to scam people for $20 f'ing gaiters, lol Would make more money filling the orders, this is like a bad source.

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ordered some American Flag face shields 6 weeks ago, PayPal was charged in 10 seconds, shipping , well, still waiting on that. No one to call for customer service and their chat service is pretty much fake, you type in a message, says even if you leave they will e-mail you. Well, how can they e-mail you if they don't ask you any info when you open the chat? No one ever responds. Buyer Beware!

If I get my items, I may remove the Scam, but it's a definite buyer beware.
Face shields?

rawdeal

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I wonder when banks open up fully if they are going to freak out with everyone coming in with masks on?
You and I must be in different states. Went in my BOA a week or so ago with mask on and no problems. Tbh I didn't notice if masks were required, but if not, most or all customers were wearing while I was there. I'd planned on using the Drive-Through to do a bit of social-distancing, but those were closed so customers had to go inside ... still wondering about the logic in that.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
I would never dare think of wearing a mask in a bank, but these are not normal times sadly :(

Lately been seeing many ads like that in the OP's post, and thanks for the warning as was about to buy some of those face coverings from similar places.