Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ryan Kennelly busted

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
This was his second bust in a short time... I believe he was actually out awaiting trial for the first one when he was snitched on for his "grow"... Isnt going to look good in court... Dude is an animal and supposedly always a real friendly guy (most stoners are!lol) best of luck to him...

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
A powerlifter who's also a stoner sure has it all and shame it all had to come to this. Stoners are amazing people and I'd light up in his honor

Recs and roids are a rather explosive combo I got to say though

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Ya gotta wonder if LE would have been on to him were it not for the recs. Wouldn't be the first time recs got a bro busted, only to find gear during the investigation.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
It's always the recs...

Hawk

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Speculating how he got the attention from LE is anyone's guess. I would guess LE took one look at him and knew he used gear. Highly doubt it was marijuana that brought him down. And another thing Marijuana is a fuckin plant. It's not a rec drug. It has a ton of medicinal uses. God made this plant and he did it for a reason, because it helps people. Steroids on the other hand are synthetic. Steroids were not made by God, but by man. The rec drugs that bring people down are synthetic, marijuana is not.

Slic.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
grapeseed oil and testosterone are all-natural!!!! I also read somewhere that he was selling gear too- they found labels printed ready to go- I think that was his initial arrest... USA Labs if I remember right? Nobody quote me, Im not sure on that...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Yes, but is the testosterone you are using in an "all-natural" form?

Slic.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Cocaine is from a plant, as is heroin, opium, mescaline, peyote, psilocybin(fungi), and deadliest of all...tobacco. The "plant" ideology is a weak argument. Whether a drug is rec or not depends on the end user's intentions. I highly doubt Ryan Kennelly had glaucoma, lol. My 2c................MAYO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic