Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Ryan Fitzpatrick joins Washington Football Team on one-year, $10 million deal

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I like Fitz. He likely wanted to go somewhere and start. DC is that place.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Eagles should have kept him over Wentz

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Wish the Pats signed him instead of re-signing Newton. But re-signing Cam makes me think they have their eyes on someone in the draft.

I like the Ehlinger kid from Texas. He's my lower draft pick sleeper. He's a s2nd or 3rd round pick who I bet ends up having a legit NFL career. He's got that Baker Mayfield competitiveness.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Wish the Pats signed him instead of re-signing Newton. But re-signing Cam makes me think they have their eyes on someone in the draft.

I like the Ehlinger kid from Texas. He's my lower draft pick sleeper. He's a s2nd or 3rd round pick who I bet ends up having a legit NFL career. He's got that Baker Mayfield competitiveness.

May be looking like there's talks with Deshaun Watson going to the Pats or the Eagles. Please, take him. The Eagles front office is a trainwreck and we need so many more pieces there's zero reason for Watson to consider us short of trying to run up his stock. I think this year he would a steal for ya at about 10 mil. Not sure what you'd have to give up though.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Dear Ahniskawa,

J fgre892@ #$#swedWEW dsfre qpolknjhu& wdesfr%$f@ 12987... Vsdhcr asasdewse xnbikswde *78^bgft KjLFtY)( hswalnuhgygdbxhdr hb erdsnj wqasdkmnxc zlpokoi...Wwwwenbcxewsh 8987)&%ghhh$f anrtuyi 12098 kmjl;;'., <>*&hgsdf, awecnhfdf 23nMsKswer ( 234 &jhga][- nhbhbh wenmzxn uh sdf wkiuhy xzmiju&6($....

BA

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic