Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Running low test high deca

whippedeye

whippedeye

Jan 14, 2016
42 yr old, been cycling since 34. Just joined this forum for something fresh.
I started my cycle on DEC 1st . so far so good, just takes a while for the DECA to kick. Running test 250 and DECA 600

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I read a thread by a guy who'd been running test/deca at 200/800 per week for several years and he loved it. But I believe he was also running something to keep prolactin levels in check, and was also running proviron at 50mg/day. Are you running anything else with it?

If you started on `12/1, that was six weeks ago, so it should be kicking about now.

whippedeye

whippedeye

Jan 14, 2016
Yes its kicking in where I notice it now. I take aromas in to keep my e2 in check and have prami on the side in case. As long as you keep e2 in check you shouldn't see prolactin issues. So far I am running 10mg of aromasin EOD and doing fine.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
In the future if u want the nand to kick in faster run npp with the deca for the first month..people run high tren low test and do fine I see no reason u cant do that with nand

whippedeye

whippedeye

Jan 14, 2016
Yeah if this cycle does me justice my plan is to do it again with the npp kick start. After a few months off this cycle I will do the low test high teen cycle as you mentioned.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic