Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

running DNP and getting a tattoo throughout DNP

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
it seems silly, but will DNP effect getting inked? I know some medication artists are against, like codine. they say even though it helps you with the pain, it makes you bleed more. which makes it harder for them to work on you.

well, what would DNP do but possibly make you sweat more which could annoying the artist?

going on upper back.

anyone have any insides on the matter? also if not during DNP cycle, what about just before, 7 days or so after? I mean, my tattoo will still be healing.

any experiences?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I would be worried about a chemical reaction between the DNP and the ink, that could discolor it or cause other problems, like running, etc.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
it seems silly, but will DNP effect getting inked? I know some medication artists are against, like codine. they say even though it helps you with the pain, it makes you bleed more. which makes it harder for them to work on you.

well, what would DNP do but possibly make you sweat more which could annoying the artist?

going on upper back.

anyone have any insides on the matter? also if not during DNP cycle, what about just before, 7 days or so after? I mean, my tattoo will still be healing.

any experiences?

If you are sweating yellow at all then I wouldnt. Otherwise bring a small fan with you and keep it on the back to keep dry and cool.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You should be fine. They don't like you taking other meds because it can increase the amount of bleeding making it hard for them to work.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I agree with LK. I can't see why you would have any problems.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Only problem I could see is from being dehydrated , the pain will be more intense , and I know I'm susceptible to anxiety attacks while on ...

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
ok I'll have a few litres of water on me. its a 4-5 hour sitting and all done.
no problem running tren mast and prop either as I'm half way through my cycle.

might need bathroom breaks haha

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I can never understand wasting all that good oil when on DNP... You won't get much of anything of a benefit from it. Just my opinion. But the lethargy, the incredible rate of metabolism, no glycogen stores. Doesn't make sense to me.

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
very true. I could HRT dose and DNP. while keeping cardio and diet in check. but this thread is more to do with getting ink done while on DNP cycle. do you have any comments or thoughts on that pillar? would appreciate it bud

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
they say that drinking causes excess bleeding also and I can attest to that not being totally correct as I have gotten two tat's while quite wasted and no issues...one I even ran (literally) around Vegas still drinking afterwards..hmmm

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
hah. any recommendations as to the pain? local anesthetic? or OTC tabs of some sort?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic