Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Rp anyone

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
not a plug or anything, but has anyone here used RP auto templates for cutting before? I grabbed some from a friend approximately the same weight as myself and have been seeing good results so far 2.5 weeks in.

Really not much different from many contest prep diets I’ve seen... easy to use .. for those of you that haven’t heard of it, there are 4 stages, and each stage has macros for how intense the workout is from non-training to extreme effort days ..

And in each of these categories you have instruction on how to eat based on the time of day you train.
Ultimately the focus is on progressing through your base diet and then onto a series of cuts (carb and fat reductions, very gradually) while focusing on peri-workout nutrition.. most of the carbohydrate intake is structured before during and after training at least for the PM training schedule plan

Anyhow, still just playing with it 2.5 weeks in but tightened up a bit on 200g carbs and 2500 cal/day, on the base diet still. Down about 7.5 lb on 3 days of cardio and 4 days of moderate weights. I will have to give my impressions on this again in a month or so...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm assuming RP is Renaissance Periodization. CWS and his crew are very knowledgeable so I'm not surprised.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I'm assuming RP is Renaissance Periodization. CWS and his crew are very knowledgeable so I'm not surprised.
Yeah, Renaissance periodization. The co-founder, Dr. Mike Israetel also operates juggernaut training .. I’d say is a pretty fucking sharp and well educated guy! I always enjoy reading their write ups on training and nutrition

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic