Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Routine Feedback and a Cardio Question

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Oh I definitely feel taxed towards the end of my workout. I was under the impression that isolation/accessory lifts should be put in toward the end of a workout, and I intended to completely work each muscle completely in each workout with these at a lighter weight (i.e. Front, lateral, and posterior delts after a few presses). do you think I'm better off rotating these on a regular basis in order to keep my workouts shorter?

I think putting machine, isolation lifts at the end is definitely the right thing to do but 8 lifts in one training session is overkill imho. Rotate exercise periodically to keep allowing you to make progress and also use your time more efficiently. Also, you can't push yourself by the time you get to the 8th lift.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I think putting machine, isolation lifts at the end is definitely the right thing to do but 8 lifts in one training session is overkill imho. Rotate exercise periodically to keep allowing you to make progress and also use your time more efficiently. Also, you can't push yourself by the time you get to the 8th lift.

IDK. I personally respond better hypertrophy to lots of volume. I honestly think the amount of sets is low. I get stronger with less is more thinking but if I get better size results. Just me every one responds different.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic