Members
Latest Member
pbtom

rousey rattled?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Head protocol for the medical suspension even though she announced that she would still take time off after this fight. She needs to get cleared but the rematch is just about as good as done.

I know she got tested right after the fight (dana announced it on post fight conf) but winstrol much? Oh and every time that I look at her, I see a ripped up badass Amy Schumer....anyone else?

I'd chew on this for fun, take a look at this thing!

http://pzafi1wrggg2zyjjk2tj4k2h.wpe...p-content/uploads/2015/11/Holly_Eggplant1.jpg

Holm congratulated schummer on winning the title. Damn good sense of humor.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
not taking away anything from the beat down she gave RR but did anyone else think HH looked juiced up..Them traps back and neck were jacked,looked enhanced just a bit

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I dont think ronda will ever be the same after this..getting koed really bad is very hard to come back from

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Head protocol for the medical suspension even though she announced that she would still take time off after this fight. She needs to get cleared but the rematch is just about as good as done.

I know she got tested right after the fight (dana announced it on post fight conf) but winstrol much? Oh and every time that I look at her, I see a ripped up badass Amy Schumer....anyone else?

I'd chew on this for fun, take a look at this thing!

http://pzafi1wrggg2zyjjk2tj4k2h.wpe...p-content/uploads/2015/11/Holly_Eggplant1.jpg
I understand the medical suspension part. I was asking schultz how he figured I got trolled.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I understand the medical suspension part. I was asking schultz how he figured I got trolled.

My mistake El Chapo...I couldn't understand Schultz because he had a mouthful of gman's balls.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
not taking away anything from the beat down she gave RR but did anyone else think HH looked juiced up..Them traps back and neck were jacked,looked enhanced just a bit

Absolutely. Her shoulders were very lean with that capped look. But it's professional sports with huge amounts of money at stake... you'd be a fool not to take something to get every advantage possible.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic