Members
Latest Member
pbtom

rousey rattled?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
No amount of juice can change a woman into a man.

EVERY single, not almost every, man in the UFC 135s would murder the female 135s.

Cyborg is a great fighter, all around, who took excessive amounts of gear for quite some time. That's it. If she's clean for the camp and the fight, not much difference there between her and RR or HH, except she's naturally a 15-20lb heavier woman than either of those.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Cyborg is a man, and should never get a chance to fight a woman. Most every 135 # man in the ufc, could get there tool cut off and become the woman's world champion.

Not another one of these guys on here...... Look, don't be pissed off b/c a chick is bigger and better at a sport then you. It's ok. Just go to BBing.com and you'll fit right in.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Re-match January 2nd....

not surprised it is soon

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Not another one of these guys on here...... Look, don't be pissed off b/c a chick is bigger and better at a sport then you. It's ok. Just go to BBing.com and you'll fit right in.
Everybody knows that cyborg is actually Wanderlei Silva with lipstick.

Reactions: DF
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Re-match January 2nd....

not surprised it is soon

That's bullshit. Rousey needs to wait in line and let others have a shot at Holm. Make Ronda pay her dues to get a title shot. Dana white is sure in a hurry to get his pony back to the top... that fukking douchebag.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
And out come the haters........must suck being on top. I don't watch UFC or care about Rousey, just saying....

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Girl fighting does absolutely nothing for me. I don't have the slightest interest. Of course women should be allowed to compete on even ground in whatever sport they choose though. When I have to see commercials with White saying that Rousey is the greatest Athelete of all time though and then she gets absolutely destroyed...
reminds me of Danica Patrick. They tried to sell the hell out of her and she turned out to be a worse driver than my Abuela.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
That's bullshit. Rousey needs to wait in line and let others have a shot at Holm. Make Ronda pay her dues to get a title shot. Dana white is sure in a hurry to get his pony back to the top... that fukking douchebag.

RAIDEN just got trolled. She is medically suspended min 2 months maximum 6.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
How you figure meathead?

Head protocol for the medical suspension even though she announced that she would still take time off after this fight. She needs to get cleared but the rematch is just about as good as done.

I know she got tested right after the fight (dana announced it on post fight conf) but winstrol much? Oh and every time that I look at her, I see a ripped up badass Amy Schumer....anyone else?

I'd chew on this for fun, take a look at this thing!

http://pzafi1wrggg2zyjjk2tj4k2h.wpe...p-content/uploads/2015/11/Holly_Eggplant1.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic