Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400

rousey rattled?

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Thank God! Imagine what Cyborg would have done to Ronda.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Finally! It's about time.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Her coach is a douche

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I guess you heard his advice after the 1st round?

"beautiful" or something to that effect.

Yes sir. Doing beautiful champ or some bs. Beautiful if you call getting your ears boxed off beautiful. She needs a camp change. Even then, i think holm will always be a bad match up for her. Holm sticks to her plan and, she matches or exceeds rondas strength which, has been an issue for all of her opponents. I thinknjuliana pena vs holm is a great match up. Similar styles and would be a war imo. That one i want to see.

In the espn interview dana looked and sounded like someone just took his most prized possession. ....oh wait, they did.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Ronda got ****ing destroyed and deserved every bit of it!!
Life has a way of bringing you back to reality when you start thinking you're better than you really are.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have been waiting for this like a whistleblower waits for redemption. I've never thought Rousey deserved 1/10th the praise she's gotten. Best female athlete ever?!!! Good grief, not even close. I'm so happy that this day is here. I've never liked her attitude, coach, style, or (not her fault) hype. She looked fat and slow and mentally weak. She will follow an Anderson Silva pattern now and lose her next couple big fights now that the stigma is completely gone, except Anderson truly was an amazing fighter even though I didn't like his attitude either.

Holly looked amazing and I take nothing away from her, but Rousey just isn't that good at anything except Judo and the JJ finishes those throws end in.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Rousey got beat, and beat handily. But don't trash her. She's crushed every opponent they put in front of her until yesterday. What Holms did to win was get Rousey to fight her fight, and avoid a judo/BJJ fight. Give her credit for a great strategy. It exposed Rousey's biggest weakness which everyone already was her striking. Holms was just the first woman to get Rousey tired and frustrated.

No one, absolutely no one is unbeatable. Ever... period.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
RR has shitty hands great judo for mma and great grappling subs skills...She fought a girl who has been in the big show before and has won championship fights in the past.Holly was not scared of her and she has one of the best camps that she has been training with since she was 15.She fought the perfect fight using all of her strengths while exposing eveyr weakness rousey has and she has plenty.Facts rousey is a world class athlete and that is a huge factor.The girls she has fought in the past are tough girls but not one is a master of any art beside one girl who is a olympic wrestler and not very skilled anywhere else in mma.she fought bethe dog face corriea who is a c level brawler at best..Tate was a good but fought rondas fight and as alot of people know styles make fights.RR fought alot of cans and now she stepped into the cage with a real pro at boxing with mma skills and she got the shit kicked out of her big time.She had one chance in the fight were she got HH down will the sloppiest judo throw ever.She got her back and was about to do her move when she hooks the leg with her hand and with her calve placing it under the neck of hh and roll into her arm bar...HH stuffed the shit out of it and got back up..RR never had that happen in a long time..After that she was broken..HH fought the perfect fight and gave that bitch with a huge annoying mouth a fat humble pie to eat..I was so sick of RR talkin how she can beat up men..ya if your a skinny pussy who never got into a fight...any guy with any training could beat the shit out of her.Even with no training if u just touch her on the chin its lights out..I liked RR for her ground game because ive trained in ground fighting since i was about 6.I even teach wrestling to kids as a part time job.What made me not like rr anymore was how she would talk to people total bitch tone..the sport of fight needs to be respectful cause we all will one day get our ass whooped

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Rousey got beat, and beat handily. But don't trash her. She's crushed every opponent they put in front of her until yesterday. What Holms did to win was get Rousey to fight her fight, and avoid a judo/BJJ fight. Give her credit for a great strategy. It exposed Rousey's biggest weakness which everyone already was her striking. Holms was just the first woman to get Rousey tired and frustrated.

No one, absolutely no one is unbeatable. Ever... period.

Exactly... Holm got Rousey off her game and got her pissed so she made mistake, after mistake, after mistake. Rousey knew what she was doing was wrong but she began to believe the hype that she was unbeatable so she didn't stop thinking she would win no matter what. Her pride got the better of her.

Also, did anyone notice how out of shape Rousey looked. I guess getting a boyfriend didn't help her in her training.

Did anyone watch the 115's before the main event? Those 2 beat the shit out of each other and you gotta give credit to the Canadian chick in doing so well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic