Members
Latest Member
pbtom

rousey rattled?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Her most heated weigh in to date. While normally composed, she was 135lbs of pissed off. That makes me think holm is gettinv to her. Holm sure as hell isnt intimidated. I may have to purchase this one.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I'd rather watch Raiden fight his urge to eat a mcflurry.

By the way, you can order a plain mcflurry with no Oreo and have them throw in an apple pie and they will blend it for you.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Or to translate for our Mexican friend Raiden:

usted puede tener una mcflurry tarta de manzana

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
She is hyping up the fight. It was nothing more than a publicity stunt. She is seeing $$$ for every major fight now and I wonder if she's getting ready to retire. She's a movie star now, and he career has peaked

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'd rather watch Raiden fight his urge to eat a mcflurry.

By the way, you can order a plain mcflurry with no Oreo and have them throw in an apple pie and they will blend it for you.

A la verga cabron.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
She is hyping up the fight. It was nothing more than a publicity stunt. She is seeing $$$ for every major fight now and I wonder if she's getting ready to retire. She's a movie star now, and he career has peaked

I don think so. She is used to intimidating her opponents, holm isnt intimidated. Rousey is out of her comfort zone. With all the drama about her bf, mother dogging her coach and the coach filing bankruptcy eyc, this has the making of an upset.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Rousey is going to win by arm bar once again....

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Rousey is going to win by arm bar once again....

Bingo! Once rousey gets her on the ground, she is done.. I want to buy the fight, but I don't want to waste the money on a 1 round submission. Ill wait for the youtube video at 1130p

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I don't follow this shit but that looked staged to me. But wtf do I know?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic