rousey rattled?

Discussion in 'MMA, UFC Discussion' started by schultz1, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Mrhat

Mrhat VIP Member

Jan 8, 2014
    Oh brother....

2. SAD

SAD TID Board Of Directors

Feb 3, 2011
    No amount of juice can change a woman into a man.

EVERY single, not almost every, man in the UFC 135s would murder the female 135s.

Cyborg is a great fighter, all around, who took excessive amounts of gear for quite some time. That's it. If she's clean for the camp and the fight, not much difference there between her and RR or HH, except she's naturally a 15-20lb heavier woman than either of those.

Mrhat likes this.
  3. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    Not another one of these guys on here...... Look, don't be pissed off b/c a chick is bigger and better at a sport then you. It's ok. Just go to BBing.com and you'll fit right in.

FLEXjs likes this.
  4. dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves TID Lady VIP

May 25, 2011
    Re-match January 2nd....

not surprised it is soon

5. Mrhat

Mrhat VIP Member

Jan 8, 2014
    Everybody knows that cyborg is actually Wanderlei Silva with lipstick.

DF likes this.
  6. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    You may be on to something with that

Mrhat likes this.
  7. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    That's bullshit. Rousey needs to wait in line and let others have a shot at Holm. Make Ronda pay her dues to get a title shot. Dana white is sure in a hurry to get his pony back to the top... that fukking douchebag.

8. DLTH

DLTH VIP Member

Oct 30, 2011
    And out come the haters........must suck being on top. I don't watch UFC or care about Rousey, just saying....

9. monsoon

monsoon Senior Bacon VIP

Nov 1, 2010
    Girl fighting does absolutely nothing for me. I don't have the slightest interest. Of course women should be allowed to compete on even ground in whatever sport they choose though. When I have to see commercials with White saying that Rousey is the greatest Athelete of all time though and then she gets absolutely destroyed...
    reminds me of Danica Patrick. They tried to sell the hell out of her and she turned out to be a worse driver than my Abuela.

10. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    RAIDEN just got trolled. She is medically suspended min 2 months maximum 6.

11. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    How you figure meathead?

12. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    Head protocol for the medical suspension even though she announced that she would still take time off after this fight. She needs to get cleared but the rematch is just about as good as done.

I know she got tested right after the fight (dana announced it on post fight conf) but winstrol much? Oh and every time that I look at her, I see a ripped up badass Amy Schumer....anyone else?

I'd chew on this for fun, take a look at this thing!

http://pzafi1wrggg2zyjjk2tj4k2h.wpe...p-content/uploads/2015/11/Holly_Eggplant1.jpg

schultz1 likes this.