Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Ronnie Coleman never used steroids

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
So how do you answer this question when asked?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
This is how you answer it!! Lol

null-9.jpg

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Good to know- glad he's not a CHEATER- Bwa haha haa haaaaaaha haha haaaaahaaaaaahahahaaahaahhhaahahaaaaaaaa haaaahahahahaaahahahahaaaaa!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I remember hearing they said ronnie never touched gear until he turned pro.that had to be one the funniest shit I ever heard.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
He's a police officer, of course he's going to deny it. If he admits it, he could get kicked off the force, get prosecuted and never work as a cop again.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
He's a police officer, of course he's going to deny it. If he admits it, he could get kicked off the force, get prosecuted and never work as a cop again.

I don't know if he's still a cop but of course he's going to deny it. They ALL do.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I don't know if he's still a cop but of course he's going to deny it. They ALL do.

I know many C*ps that pay street value through known drug dealers around here....getting raped on prices and running insane amounts of gear.

And supplement companies make more money as do the BB'r themselves for denying AAS use with sponsorships and product pushing/advertising.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Don't you love bb.the most honest sport in the world just don't mention the s word.

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
I know many C*ps that pay street value through known drug dealers around here....getting raped on prices and running insane amounts of gear.

And supplement companies make more money as do the BB'r themselves for denying AAS use with sponsorships and product pushing/advertising.

Lol.. I decided not be a cop because of steroids, weed in h.s and effin a couple of hot call girls.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Coleman hasn't been a police officer for 10 + years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic