Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ronda Rousey KNOCKED OUT by Amanda Nunes UFC 207

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Ouch! I feel bad for her and I know she will not take it well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, I figured she's put out some offense. Can't believe she was KO'd in less than a minute.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Wow. That was pretty bad. Looks like she lost the "eye of the tiger."

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Good, can we be done with her now?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
She is one of these fighters with a completely one sided game. You can't do that these days. Just ask Holly Holm. These days in MMA you have to be more well rounded. Kickboxing, wrestling, jiu-jitsu, all have to be on point. She has such success at first because ppl were scared of her or tried to play her game.

I remember years ago a buddy of mine brought this guy he was training to me. He looked the part, full body tats, long and lean. Said his striking was good but grappling "needed some work". We rolled and I choked him in like 30 seconds. Thinking that was odd we went again and this time arm bar from mount in about 20 seconds. I took my buddy to the side and expressed my concern since his friend was supposed to fight in two weeks. He told him not to worry about it because my Jiu-jitsu "was on a different level" I was like WTF? My jiu-jitsu is nothing special at all. I told him straight up if the other guy was even a blue belt he was in for a hard night. Sure enough he fought and lost quickly, RNC round one.

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I know some people enjoy it, but I personally find nothing appealing about girl fighting. Oh wait there is one thing less appealing, corn row braids on white girls. No offense intended towards our female members. If you want to fight go for it. I won't be a consumer.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Monsoon is a lover, not a fighter....

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Rousey, is a one trick pony. And at this point everyone knows what that trick is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
It's time for her to retire, and make money through movie appearances, commercials, commentating and/or advertising. Maybe another shot in the octagon against a lower tier fighter to build back her reputation again, but no way a title fight. Like you other guys said, the division changed. Better female fighters are coming in.

That said, I def wouldn't mind seeing Meisha Tate again. While she's not the best, she has the looks and right attitude for the sport. Rousey's attitude was horrible, especially when she fought Holms. She didn't even touch gloves before that fight, clear sign of disrespect.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic