Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Ronda Rousey- "I was suicidal after losing fight."

FranchizeBBer

FranchizeBBer

Sep 10, 2010
Ellen is a big fan of Ronda. That much is obvious. Funny thing, Ronda, nor Ellen, even gave any compliments to Holly on fighting a good fight. Always excuse as to why she lost. Rhonda is a competitor and obviously doesn't take losing lightly but none of us do.

Last edited by a moderator:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Ok, I've officially written off Ronda. Fukk her, I hope she loses every match from here on out. Suicide? Man the fukk up bitch. The greatest athletes who ever played a sport never said that kind of shit after losing. Imagine Jordan, Montana, Ali, Willie Mays or who ever saying that? Gtfoh!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
bethe correia was right lol...shes a wacko fuk her.I dont see her ever fighting again

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
She is a poor sport. That's not the same thing as not liking to lose. Big difference.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
i never even thought she was that hot in the 1st place. + shes a lil bitch bout losin......IDK how old she is, but she's going to have to deal......this whole thing is a bunch of hollywood bullsh!t.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Barf!

You weren't prepared.

You thought you were better than you are.

You underestimated your opponent.

You lost.

The common thread is you. It was in your control, no one else's. Not even your opponent. Enough excuses already and take some accountability in your life.

no profound ancient Chinese proverb.....but if more people, including miss rousey, actually took some accountability for things that are completely within their control we would all be much better off.

Im so sick of everyone having metal issues and being suicidal these days...it seems it's almost en vogue to have a mental disorder doesn't it???

I'm sorry but I feel like it's just become another excuse for people who want to explain away that life is hard. Not for everyone, there are some people with true issues.... And that make me even more upset since people like this dummy take everything away from those poor people. so here we go again......just another convenient excuse, and that's becoming a lot more convenient for a lot of people including this woman who can't stop blaming everything else except the thing that actually caused the problem.....herself and her great big fat ego.

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
She got her ass kicked and sniffled about it, big deal.

She is a good fighter with a good record that had a bad night and got out matched.

The holier than thou discredit band wagon is ridiculous.

EFw8Y1x.jpg

Last edited:
Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I can't stand everything about her...but she's a good fighter for a woman.

And, she's not hot

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic