Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ron artest suspended!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
lol I like the first link better :D When that lady gets popped in the mouth it sounds like a tennis ball being served!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I think max he should be suspended is 2-3 games.... after he scored that guy was in his way for no reason.. MWP is just too huge he couldn't control himself lol
it was a good hit though haha

Georgia

Georgia

Mar 31, 2012
Adrenaline was going crazy and this bitch was going to come and bump him?! He should have grounded & pounded after dropping him! lol

But yeah the first link was way better!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Ya my honest opinion, he just scored an adrenaline going crazy, wasn't the other guys fault either but he ended up pushing up on him, a elbow got thrown.... Kinda unfortunate it got em as good as is did but shit happens....artest has had his share of problems so whatever happens good or bads prolly fair..

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
The lakers won because of this hit.. harden is one of the best players on OKCs bench, rapes all the Lakers bench ppl, Lakers needed to win bad so I think MWP sacrificed himself lol

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
homeboy got a concussion from that shit. brain damage is no joke. artest is half-retarded. short phrases.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Artest was a fucking idiot when he went into the stands to fight a few years ago & he is a fucking idiot now. Also, I refuse to call him Metta World Peace...

B

billet5

Feb 14, 2012
I like Artest. Should I? Probably not. But I like the fact that he doesnt put up with shit. The players in the stands back in the big fight shouldnt be talking so much shit, the only reason they do is because they know the players cant go into the stands. They threw shit at him, hit him with a full drink......the guy deserved a beat down, IMO.

M

magician

Apr 10, 2012
Bad decision on his part. Not really necessary but it was a huge loss for Okc and not so much for the Lakers. This was about being in the head of Okc come playoff time. It was a good shot though.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I felt that hit...He whacked the shit outta him

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic