Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Roid Rage?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I seen a few people debating about roid rage..Is it a myth,misunderstood or a fact?Well lets state some facts about side effects... In most steroid profiles aggestion is most the time label as a side effect..Throwing a nasty temper tantrum is usely a common place wile taking more powerful steroids such as tren/halo,d-bol,A-50 ect... Certain situations causes us to go off on the deep end ...stress is one of those...Would taking a anabolic cause a higher level of stress for us? If your life is stress free wile taking anabolics would they have any issues to have a roid rage.?I would say no........For me its a flip on a coin....If your one of those people that live a stressful life then more then likely roid rage will show its ugly head...I do know when i take tren i feel mad at the world..Im like a ticking time bomb ready to explode..And most people i talk to tells me that tren makes them mad ....But i realize if i go off and dont control myself then a whole heap of problems can bite me on the ass...Remember for every action is a reaction....Ive done some violent acts wile juiceing in my life time.Was it a result of roid rage?..But then again the acts i did i was much younger and i was a hot head allready...But the anabolics did enhanced my aggestion which added to my anger....

I really want to expose this subject for what its worth..Can anyone really say its a myth,misunderstood, or its a fact....Also rememeber, if roid rage is a fact lets not betray it like a horror movie or some type of show u would view on tv..Its bad enough Steroids has a bad name and the next thing its all twisted to shit...My profile of roid rage is nothing like a horror movie or some dumass reality tv show ...Anyone in there right mind can control there actions..U might lose it for a split sec but its not like your going to go out and murder people because u lost your mind on steroids..Now that is not roid rage...I think roid rage is misunderstood in the first place..and this is where the debates come to action...

Feel free to explain your views......roid rage is it real or misunderstood or just a bunch of bullshit.....I have two last questions...Would getting mad wile useing steroids be a form of roid rage?Or would roid rage be considered reacting to a violent act?Go figure.......dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm more pissed on PCT...you're lucky you don't have to deal with that, lol. Cruising looks more and more enticing lately....

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I'm more pissed on PCT...you're lucky you don't have to deal with that, lol. Cruising looks more and more enticing lately....

Really bro cruseing is old school stuff..Then came pct and cruseing was considered insane or evil more or less...But just like everything inlife...We end up back to square one ..which is really the baiscs...dw

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Always an interesting discussion and could be debated on so many levels. My belief is generally if you;re a hot tempered fella or do not deal with stressors well to begin with the use of AAS will no doubt exacerbate these issues. Just like alcohol does to those types of individuals.

Also I would have to say that I believe that increased aggression and roid rage are 2 completely different things. However I guess that depends on how you are defining the two. It has been my experience that it is far too easy for many to find something to cast the blame on something rather than be accountable for their own inappropriate behaviour. Again I use alcohol as an example. So many of my past friends would drink...act like total fuckheads then blame it on the fact that they were drinking whiskey. Hmmm sorry just a crutch or another excuse I say and a reason to act like a complete shithead.

We also need to remember this term is one that is tossed around by the media and joe public everytime some guy with muscles gets pissed off about something. And that too has to account, to some extent. for this term and its use.

Now saying this I do find myself more edgy with massive amounts of androgens floating around in my blood but do I roid rage? No. Do I act irresponsibly in an uncontrolled fashion like some flat out lunatic? No. Can I not control myself or my actions? No.

It is all my own choices and behaviours. And no I'm not an angel by any stretch of the imagination. I have done many fucked up and very stupid things because I either lost control or plain just didn;t give a fuck. But it wasn;t because I was on cycle.

So I would say (and speaking from my own experiences only) for the most part we could say that there is truly no such thing as roid rage.

Increased aggression? Yes for sure we can;t dispute that. But I guess what I am saying is that increased aggression does not translate into an uncontrollable state that could be blamed solely on the use of steroids.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I personally dont believe in it. BUT I do believe hormone levels that flucuate can change mood and behavior. Iam not a "violent or aggressive" person to begin with so IF i do have any imbalance I might get "edgy" but never get "rage"...

I have to say in one sense though..I guess it is safe to say that AAS will ENHANCE your personality. If you are nice guy to begin with you get a little more confident and nicer...IF you are a Asshole...well you just become a BIGGER asshole

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
exactly edgy isnt a rage.. rage certainly implies a lack of control imo.. if you cant control yourself then stay inside imo..i have never seen RAGE other than a dumb friend of mine that thought it was a good idea to run 80mg a day of halo for 2 months lol he was on a ton of other shit and that is a high dose of halo.. and a long time ON halo.. he lost his shit one night and destroyed his apartment and screamed til he lost his voice lol halo and cleque can easily cause rage but if you look at their composition and common uses that is no surprise at all

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
exactly edgy isnt a rage.. rage certainly implies a lack of control imo.. if you cant control yourself then stay inside imo..i have never seen RAGE other than a dumb friend of mine that thought it was a good idea to run 80mg a day of halo for 2 months lol he was on a ton of other shit and that is a high dose of halo.. and a long time ON halo.. he lost his shit one night and destroyed his apartment and screamed til he lost his voice lol halo and cleque can easily cause rage but if you look at their composition and common uses that is no surprise at all

Like that chick that hugged her boyfriend until his bones crumbled and then she cut him up and left pieces of him at each special place they had been? That's roid insanity, lol

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Like that chick that hugged her boyfriend until his bones crumbled and then she cut him up and left pieces of him at each special place they had been? That's roid insanity, lol

lol thats bullshit is what that is lol she killed his ass and hacked him up cause little parts are easier to carry and hide than 1 big one lol

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
lol thats bullshit is what that is lol she killed his ass and hacked him up cause little parts are easier to carry and hide than 1 big one lol

But she still carries a torch for him, that's how she lit her drapes on fire! lol hahahahahahahahahahahaha, fuck that

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
But she still carries a torch for him, that's how she lit her drapes on fire! lol hahahahahahahahahahahaha, fuck that

bitch needs a straight jacket for sure lol

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I tend to be of Mags school of thought on the issue. I can take powerful androgens with little irritability, but the last time I touched clomid (many years ago... evil shit) I had terrible mood swings. Hormones are powerful, higher estrogen levels have more of a chance to set you off than the andros... no offense to the ladies of the board... but you know what I am talking about :D

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I tend to be of Mags school of thought on the issue. I can take powerful androgens with little irritability, but the last time I touched clomid (many years ago... evil shit) I had terrible mood swings. Hormones are powerful, higher estrogen levels have more of a chance to set you off than the andros... no offense to the ladies of the board... but you know what I am talking about :D

Yup same here, there is a study showing high estrogen caused more agresssion than the androgens.

I Can run high doses of test and tren together but let the estro get high with out using an AI to keep the shit under control and I turn into an ass instantly ! lol

yea fuck clomid, that's one nasty mind altering drug imo! lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic