Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Riptropin

B

Big G

May 26, 2011
Need a little feed back on this GH. If you have used it how you think it did for you. What is your opinoin when it ask for the serial number and you give it the batch number and it comes up invalid.

Respect Big G

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey Big G, I've been running the rips for several months now, at 2 IU/day. I've been quite pleased with the results. I don't get quite the same amount of sides at the same dose as the hygetropins, but I think they're doing the job. Since they're cheaper than the hygs, I think they're the same for the price, IMO.

The packaging was excellent, and I had serial number, batch number stuff on the boxes, vials, etc. but I never bothered to look them up. My source has a decent rep, so I didn't figure it mattered.

If you're concerned, I'd ping your source, and see what he says first.

B

Big G

May 26, 2011
Thanks for the imput very helpful. I have always run the Humatropin and blue tops never rips so just wanted to see how it worked on others.

Respect Big G

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Rips and hygetropins are supposed to be the best right now aside from real deal us pharma grade.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Need a little feed back on this GH. If you have used it how you think it did for you. What is your opinoin when it ask for the serial number and you give it the batch number and it comes up invalid.

Respect Big G
does the gh work? if so do you really care what the pretty wrapping paper says? Dont be dazzled by shiny objects, be wowed by great results.

Rips are the only gh i use. I absolutely love them and they are amazing!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
good stuff...i havnt used them but my bro is on them now..and can feel the sides at just 2iu ed ...he's been on 7mths.....ive been using blues and cjc/ghrp which kicks ass

B

Big G

May 26, 2011
does the gh work? if so do you really care what the pretty wrapping paper says? Dont be dazzled by shiny objects, be wowed by great results.

Rips are the only gh i use. I absolutely love them and they are amazing!

Dont know if they work I have always used Humatrope that is why I am asking these questions. When your use to the best American grade these questions get asked bro. Thanks for the feed back.

Respect Big G

B

Big G

May 26, 2011
Thanks to all for the imput. It sucks when you have to change from one to another but I can not get my american GH anymore.

Respect Big G

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic