Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Riptropin

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
Anyone tried Riptropin? Any feedback on it? Is Riptropin dosage similar to GH?

I have heard some pretty outragous claims as to the benefits of riptropin so Im interested in hearing your opinions

Got this info from google:

- Riptropin [rDNA origin) is an injectable human growth hormone (HGH) also known by its medical term Somatropin. It is produced using secretion technology which creates a 191 amino acids sequence. It is this technology that ensures that Riptropin is made of 191 amino acids identical to the growth hormone naturally produced in the human body.

- Riptropin helps to promote fat loss and increase muscle mass. HGH naturally produced by the pituitary gland is responsible for many important functions of the body. Research shows that hGH helps promote fat loss while at the same time increasing muscle mass. This results in a favorable body composition with lower body fat pecentage.

- Riptropin may help lower cholesterol. Medical studies show that human growth hormone may also help with lowering of cholesterol and enhance feeling of well-being.

- Riptropin helps people deficient in GH. People deficient in GH may have increased body fat, decreased strength, weak bones and may suffer from depression. Riptropin HGH may help to avoid and in some cases reverse these conditions.

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
someone correct me if I'm wrong, but riptropin is just a brand name for GH. I know why you're asking, because someone offers it dirt cheap.

looks cheap like too have more feedback on it too..

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Feedback on it is excellent. When my supplier gets them in they fly. People love them.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm running the riptropin right now at 3IU/day. IMO, it's real, but underdosed. My only reference comparison is hygetropin,which I ran at 2IU/day several years ago. Relying solely on the side effects, the hygetropins were more potent.

I do like the packaging, and the rips have an excellent vacuum seal.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I have heard they are the shizznizzle, but i would not get it from that site spiky posted....

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
..truth is.. MOST GH kits are underdosed.. if it states 10ius.. your probably getting 3-6ius unfortunately..

i didnt notice shit till i hit 8ius/day on a regular basis

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Its just sucks that a lot of gear is underdosed and we pay good money for the shit.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just to clarify, the rips I have are NOT bunk, but they don't seem as potent as the hygetropins I ran years ago at 2IUs/day. I have not had my IGF-1 levels tested, and that would probably be the better way of me gauging the effectiveness. I have not heard anyone claim they've been ripped off with the rips.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
those prices really aren't that cheap.... But i know some guys personally that run rips and love them...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
as with all products, it depends on the source.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I know a few guys that have recently run rips at 4-6 IUs per day with excellent results. Side effects (puffiness, sore fingers, feeeling tired) started showing up just the second day. Both guys got it from different sources as well. It appears that Riptropin is the "Flavor of the Month" at the current moment. Most of the GH in the world comes from jsut a few manufacturers in China. So, anything that seems underdosed is likely from a supplier repacking and possibly relabeling the gh to spike profit margins. The trend lately is to remove some GH from a vial and cut it with HCG. HCG as you know is much less exepnsive but provides some short term "results" for people to think it's working. But, this can also be very dangerous as long term continuous HCG usage is not recommended. There are only 2 sources I would trust for GH at the moment. And just because something sells for cheap doesn't mean it's not good quality. In fact, the guys that deal in "bulk" may have the best stuff and can afford to sell it at lower prices because they require a 600IU+ minimum order. You've gotta buy in bulk from a "non-website" source if you want a great product at a great price. But even then, there is no way of guaranteeing this....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic