Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Riptropin

GDAWG15

GDAWG15

Mar 5, 2011
The people that have tried Rip's that are getting good results obviously havent tried any good gh...

I as well as some prominent bb'ers have tried Rips and they are not very pure to say the least even at 10iu's a day. Switching back to our "go to" GH always blows Rips, Hygetropins, Elitropins, Generic Blues, Serotropins, Yellow Tops out of the water...

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
The people that have tried Rip's that are getting good results obviously havent tried any good gh...

I as well as some prominent bb'ers have tried Rips and they are not very pure to say the least even at 10iu's a day. Switching back to our "go to" GH always blows Rips, Hygetropins, Elitropins, Generic Blues, Serotropins, Yellow Tops out of the water...

And your go to is US Pharma's or Thank's?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Word is Rips are about the only legit GH going around right now.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Word is Rips are about the only legit GH going around right now.

I'll be doing a blood serum test on these soon and will post the lab report to show how they tested.

Good HGH should test in the 20's to 30's Human Grade tests in the 30's Riptropins are being said to test in the 30's

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
What about Elitropin?

Inconsistent serum results, tests have been coming back all over the place, from not gh in them to upper teens. I know it depends on the person getting the test but when the number are that far apart it's not worth the risk to buy them.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
What about Elitropin?

They are crap compared to Rip's, Novo's and Thanks as a matter of fact the dude claimed he was changing top colors to black and that the purity was going to be stronger so with him stating that he is saying they are not up to par.

I don't want refurbished lol I want something great out of the box.

R

rugbytom

Apr 23, 2012
what do people think of this, im running 5iu of rips per day 5 on 2 off, 500mg of test e, 400mg of decca (per week), T5 (every day) for 8 weeks, and first 4 week 40mg of dbol (per day).

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
what do people think of this, im running 5iu of rips per day 5 on 2 off, 500mg of test e, 400mg of decca (per week), T5 (every day) for 8 weeks, and first 4 week 40mg of dbol (per day).

Looks like a good standard bulking cycle. Rips will definitely help with you maintain leanest and aid in recovery from heavy training.

Did you mean t3 or t4, instead of t5?

R

rugbytom

Apr 23, 2012
No I meant forza T5, ive bought it legally from the forza site and it worked well (any comments on that?). But after speaking with my source I'm going to do t3 and clen, as they will work better with the rip.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
rips are overdosed and outscore pharma gh in blood serum tests everytime. also score as good if not better in igf testing. best gh there is imo, just make sure your source is good

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
rips are overdosed and outscore pharma gh in blood serum tests everytime. also score as good if not better in igf testing. best gh there is imo, just make sure your source is good

A kit will go a long way with this stuff 2iu a day will be fine IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic