Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Riptropin Blood Serum

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
yeah i guess... I think they are helpful in determining if something is bunk but because it is not a closed test, there are too many variables to compare vial a to vial b with this method... it is just way too subjective and based on all the variable factors

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
What these test are for me and should be for others is not a gauge of what someone eles got as I too believe anyone can change numbers on paper but I believe this is a great way to know right away if you actually have GH.

I have taken 3 tests

Kigs fake .1
Shit tops colored red 2.8
Rips 66.9

So I new I had fakes, crap and good gh

It's piece of mind instead of waiting weeks to months to realize if it's good or not.

Also for me all 3 were my 1st attempts to even run gh so I had no clue if I could tell if good or not, I see many people claiming sides off proven junk and bunk.

Not all tops provide the counterfeiter code, Rips do and I have proven good gh but as far as the 66.9 making it better then Pharm Grade I don't know it would actually tell me it's very overdosed if the number stood up as a constant with everyone.

I simply told myself I want to know on the 1st vial if I was robbed or not.

Posting the results was a bragging right type of thing and extreme excitement I finally got real gh.

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
what is the normal range and max range for these tests? i know that most tests for test cuts off around 1500 so how does the gh serum fare to this?

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
what is the normal range and max range for these tests? i know that most tests for test cuts off around 1500 so how does the gh serum fare to this?

.1 to 2.9-----------------

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
.1 to 2.9-----------------

not trying to start any crap but if the 2.9 is the top end of the good range wouldnt that have made your red tops good and then these crazy 30 and up numbers like crazy stupid high? like i said not trying to cause any problems i am just asking. seems like these test numbers are all over the place

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
not trying to start any crap but if the 2.9 is the top end of the good range wouldnt that have made your red tops good and then these crazy 30 and up numbers like crazy stupid high? like i said not trying to cause any problems i am just asking. seems like these test numbers are all over the place

No bro good would have put it at least at 20

.1 to 2.9 is normal on nothing range my baseline is .1 so the reds didn't even go past then non use range!

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
got ya. only reason why i asked is i have seen guys say they had <.1 readings on some stuff and that is lower than the normal baseline averages

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
After reading this I am even more skeptical of these testing methods... It would be VERY easy for someone to skew these results in either direction...

There is no real control environment when it comes to guys getting tests off the streets...

Guy A- wants his results to be low so he can get free GH or a refund so he doesn't shoot ANY and gets blood drawn- results = 0

Guy B wants his results to show super high so he can sell more GH so he bangs out 30iu - results= 150

you see my point...

NOW... that isnt to say that the GH running around is good or bad... just saying this method isnt 100%... IMO the best way is to send a bottle off and have it reconstituted and tested in a lab... THEN you will know the GH is quality...

Agree 100%. Very well said.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This thread is all based on one thing...TRUST

I trust no one but myself, figured that out the hard way. If you really want to know, you can get the test done for yourself, especially since you know how to go about doing it now.

https://www.labsmd.com/index.php

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic