Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Riptropin Blood Serum

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Again, Rips have always been the superior choice IMO if you have the right source. A particular source that has legit Rips also has had his generic blues test out at over 30, which is more than high enough to qualify as "good stuff", especially for the price. It is possible to get good gh at a good price....but not if you're an impatient fuck! lol (not directed at anyone in particular)

Or a penny pincher!

I tried to save a buck and got fakes and replaced by crap tops colored red.

I can say this I get these domestic cheaper then people sell fake and bunk crap tops but it takes time took me 3 weeks and I never once bugged him like some assholes would, hey I sent fund are we g2g, hey you get tracking yet, and about 20 billion more time are we g2g hows it looking got a time frame. People like this drive good sources Private or to quit and people like this should not be aloud access to sources or even on stuff until they mature as a man.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Exactly SF.... everyone should be willing to wait for really good stuff. People ordering stuff a week or less before they want to start using it is all too common. If someone asked me to get them something at the cheapest price and it has to be here in "2 or 3 days" I would tell them politely to go fuck themselves

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Damn!!! New those rips were the bomb.....Thanks sf

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Damn!!! New those rips were the bomb.....Thanks sf

To be honest after 2 burns on fake and crap GH and having to go through such bullshit with certain people coming at me like I'm a fucking cancer with no justification or proof even though some claim they have proof swore they would proved it but when push came to shove they never did and the one that claim he is a man of his word and would show proof actually in the end in a post same he started claiming he would shows this proof ended up REFUSING to do so.

What I am getting at is I feel rewarded with not taking these things too far and being a pussy about it starting shit every where and anywhere but I will admit like Admin told me I'm too much on the defense while this is going on and what I see is I don't stop defending but not like a bitch.

I am rewarded with great connections and if I was such a fuck how in the hell did I get in on these Rip's from a person that don't send to my zip code but was kind enough to let me in on the Domestic end of it because of my other ties with another huge International source?

I can tell you this all the fucks coming at me sideways bro can not do what I have and be in good with such people so I guess the writing is on the wall and it all speaks out for itself!

Sorry for the rant but I truly feel rewarded!

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
i got the rips and tested the blues from my guy and the blues are good to go. To bad there are scammers out there fucking everyone over. I have found my guy and will never ever order from anyone else

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
IF you are getting them from the same person I am, then getting in on his domestic side is REALLY hard. Congrats cause it took me years lol. He keeps that very private, and very low prices.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Question for you, Ive been on the rips for a few weeks now and plan on getting that hgh serum test as well. Where do I go to get this done at? Do I need to get a script from my doctor first, or can I just go somewhere? Thanks!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
IF you are getting them from the same person I am, then getting in on his domestic side is REALLY hard. Congrats cause it took me years lol. He keeps that very private, and very low prices.

I'm sure it is the same but then again both offer and both only selectively because as far as I'm concerned there are only 2 people to go to both not on the same board.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011

Oh just read on very low prices you wrote, it's the same dude because the other is more pricey.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Well I have the same batch so looking forward to it cause I was burned last round too. I will not be doing tests however cause my state does not permit them...good job SFG.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well I have the same batch so looking forward to it cause I was burned last round too. I will not be doing tests however cause my state does not permit them...good job SFG.

Same problem here. No online labs. I'm writing my state rep!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic